RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Don't click here!

Rep:
Level 88
Alex
Well, looks like you clicked anyway. And I'm glad you did. Now that I have your attention, perhaps you can help me out with a question I have. Is there any way to make a new type of armor? And I mean new TYPE of armor. Because the game only has Helmet, Armor, Shield, and Accessory. But if Necklace and Boots are both accesories, that means I can't wear them at the same time!! But you should be able to wear boots and a necklace and a ring and a cape and maybe an earring or something too! Is there a way to make a new type? (e.g. Boots, Leggings, etc)

Freaky, Huh?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
If XP: scripts.

If otherwise: maybe some very creative eventing?

Rep:
Level 88
Alex
yes, it's XP. But how would I go about making scripts like that

Freaky, Huh?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I suck at scripting, so don't ask me. I know I've seen half a dozen good scripting tutorials... But I can't seem to find any of them right now. O.o

Though, honestly, I don't care enough to search very hard. Good luck.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
There are lots of scripts for this. Try looking at www.phylomortis.com
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
the topic of this title is so old i cried

Rep:
Level 88
Alex
 ::) well why'd you click on it then?  ;D

Freaky, Huh?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
To post whore. And trust me, I know ALL about that.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Oh, ho ho! Finally yes there is a way to have more sections, I'm working on finding a way how to do that right now. But so far I can get the area to pop up, yet it doesn't add the stats to the character which is odd. Though when I find a way how to do this I'll post that script/tutorial here.
~Banned~

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I made it, it´s not hard, but you need to mod Game_Actor scripts, the equip screen and one of the Interpreter scripts. But that is only if you want to add another slot of an already existing type. Adding one requires some more stuff.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!