RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[MISSING] Custom Stat Growing System v1.4b

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 11:42:33 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
Please be sure to use a Custom Skill Learning System or have an appropriate script.

Maybe I'm just being horribly blonde here, but where do I find a script like that? I've looked around quite a bit but can't really seem to find anything like that, or I'm just not sure if the ones I have been finding will work out with this script. Would this mean that if I used a script like this this one that they would both work together? And if not, where can I find another script that will work?

Actually, that was really the only one I could find (the one that I linked to above [mind you I might not have been looking hard enough]).

Sorry for any horrible newb-ness this is causing. :(

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
That script wouldn´t work, since you don´t get any levels. With "custom skill learning system" I mean, you either need a selfmade like i.e. buying skills in a shop made with events or getting skills through the storyline OR a scripted system like adding skills to equipment or likewise. I have made such a few systems and I posted them at this forum. Just check out the scripts section. They are called "EQ Skills" and "Soul Rage System". Maybe you like them. If not, you can still have a system like in Final Fantasy 9 where your equipment has skills, you can use them if you have them equipped, but you can´t use them if you don´t unless you have had them equipped for long enough so you learned them and can use them without the equipment. (confusing, huh?)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
Aha! Well I figured that script wouldn't work (with this one), and I'm glad you said it didn't. So I was right (this is rare), and now I'm happy.

I did see your EQ Skills script, and Soul Rage System script, and I'll try each of those to see how I like them. I'm pretty sure I will like one of them, because from what I've seen so far your scripts are pretty good. lol. If not, I'm sure I can come up with something else to suit my tastes. :)

Thank you.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
*updates*
Now compatible with Tons of Add-ons. ;8
Visit our website.