RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why is girls more important than boys??

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I'm bringing back my famous old hot topic....

The debate starts now!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
They arnt we are equal!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I THINK WE ARE EQUALZ 2~!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Here I was hoping for a funny thread.
Of course there was danger signs like it being in Intelligent Debate (wtf is it doing there?)
Another being 'Why is girls...' instead of 'Why girls is...'

I was disappointed. Just an exclamation that the debate has started.
What debate? A debate about a question?
One can easily derive from your question the assumption that girls are more important than boys.
Your question indicates that assumption is not what should be debated. Is it then reasons that fulfill the assumption that should be discussed?
Or is it actually the assumption that should be debated? It is most certainly flame inciting.

I guess that a lot of people would something negative followed by a 'boy equals girl'. Some would perhaps agree with the assumption and actually give a reason, some would disagree and give a reason why it is not so.
What I doubt is that there would really come anything particular intelligent out from this.
It might be entertaining, but I really think this belongs in spam.

I could figure FuMannChu saying something like: 'They have boobs'
A comment worthy of spam, but not Intelligent Debate.

- Zeriab thinking girls & boys are equal while being different.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 07:52:04 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Here I was hoping for a funny thread.
Of course there was danger signs like it being in Intelligent Debate (wtf is it doing there?)
Another being 'Why is girls...' instead of 'Why girls is...'
When it should REALLY be "Why *are* girls ..."

My stance: I don't really care. People are people. Yeah, sure, we expect certain things of girls and certain things of boys, but whatever, I don't see one as less or more than the other.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 06:08:34 PM by arlenreyb »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, I treat them better to make them happy.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
they are both equal because without one we done exist so they both play an equal role in how we are born so they are equal

Rep:
Level 96
they are both equal because without one we done exist so they both play an equal role in how we are born so they are equal
in before someone tears this theory of yours apart

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Meh wether you like it or not people get treated differently based on their gender. Perhaps, because,  we ARE different =/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
Meh wether you like it or not people get treated differently based on their gender. Perhaps, because,  we ARE different =/

i agree because sometimes they treat guys better than women at certain places and women better than the guys in other places. so guess you are right silver  :-\

Rep:
Level 96
And the process of child birth isn't equal either. All we partake in is the act of sexual intercourse, which is pretty damn enjoyable, and then the woman alone suffers for 9 months with actually birthing the child.

But this thread isn't about equality and treatment, it's about importance.

And I maintain that neither one of us is more important than the other, simply because of our gender. Social status, yes, of course, but not gender alone.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 09:57:16 PM by arlenreyb »

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
very good point i see where people's views are comming from

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, I treat them better to make them happy.

Me too.

Whenever a girl asks me to do something, I can't say no. I don't know why, it just fucks with my head...

Yup that's it I mean for example there's a seat and there's 1 boy and 1 girl not yet seated and you have to let the girl sit because if you don't then you're not a gentlemen!!WTF!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
in some cases we;re same like NEED XD
And in some cases like studies..
Well, i think there are only few good boys in our class who beat some girls
Like me
Then boys are mostly better in SPORTS.
Girls are tooooooooo fashion consious sometimes
SOme boys are but, mostly they dun give a damn.

So you see, theres a thin line that shows about only few differences.
If we can cut that line, holy shit, itd be the end of the world you know..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Girls aren't more important than boys. However, girls are generally treated better than boys because boys are boys. Girls experience more emotion than men do, and so we treat them more with respect so that said emotions aren't constantly released. I guess. I don't even know why I'm posting here. Boredom, I guess.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ur right bout the emotions, theres this girl in my class she cries HELL LOT if her toe bangs the wall
Im serious  :-\
Arlen is hot.

Well its not really that equal since some girls get away with a in your face attitude , personally i dont think anyone on this earth deserves to get away with a in your face attitude
Harman, the world won't change. All it does is turn. Now, let's dance.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I agree with Zypher. Girls are getting better treatment. =/ Luckily I see all as equal, so I can be an ass to a girl or a guy without having a bad conscience.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No one made PRINCE MAKER 2
only princess
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Hurricanes are always named after girls! Ships are always named after girls! Even MEN are sometimes called after girls! >:(
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Not to mention hurricanes only have European names. I have yet to see a Hurricane Jamal or a Hurricane Moesha.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Hurricanes are always named after girls! Ships are always named after girls! Even MEN are sometimes called after girls! >:(

What about Gordon? (A hurricane last week or so)
Where is Gordon a girlname?
Sometimes are MEN called after girls, but sometimes are WOMEN called after boys. I consider it parentel cruelty, but whatever.
I don't think girls are more important than boys. I think that girls are important in a different way than boys.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I concur with your last sentence, but I say the rest of the world thinks girls are more important. I personally think we're all (and I mean ALL) equal.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I don't think girls are more important than boys. I think that girls are important in a different way than boys.
Agreed!

I would add more onto this, but at the moment it won't sound intelligent, so I'll opt out on this discussion for now. :)