RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crusaders [Battle Demo!!]

<3
Rep:
Level 90

Spoiler for Updates:
17/06/07: Uploaded a demo. I will upload it at megaupload tomorrow when I have time.

12/06/07: Added a few screenshots of the KGC Active Count battle system.

09/6/07: I have fixed up the storyline a bit but it has been hard to give details about the game without spoiling anything or making a never ending story. I also added with "Updates" section to keep you informed with everything ^^

Spoiler for Team:
Major Mappers: Jalkson, Rune, SirJackRex and HowlingWinds.
Mappers: Winged,
Story: Winged and Suiko
Helpers: ChaosSpartan28, Horror BN and dollmage
Waiting for List: Rpg_Gnome (waiting for examples) and qwertyuiopboy (waiting for reply)

Spoiler for History:
Five-Thousand years passed without any records or ruins about anything. Those five-thousand years were known as the Dream Time which was left forgotten and unknown. One day, an organization known as the "Rare Hunters" found many ruins and treasures which have been proved to be over five-thousand years old. In less than a month, the royals gave the Rare Hunters fame and power, the only thing the royals asked in return was the research treasures that they found. With this power, the Rare Hunters quickly devoured the land and destroyed the land. After everything on land was found, they started moving into the seas, where massive amounts of treasure lay and protecting them were armies of sea monsters. The Rare Hunters stood no chance against the monsters for five years, they soon became desperate for resources and began to rob from the rich and passing ships. The royals family soon decided that the Rare Hunters were no longer useful to them and so they decided to abandon  every member of the Rare Hunters and took back everything that was theirs which included their weapons and gold. Thinking that the Rare Hunters would die at sea without any defense against bounty hunters, they left them alive on one single ship. This however did not stop the Rare Hunters, they split into different crews and robbed hundreds of ships while killing many people for their money. Soon they attacked the royals and spread the word that their new name were the "Pirates". That was the start of the eternal war against Pirates and Royals.

Spoiler for Story:
The royal family are planing to wipe out the entire pirate race with one single weapon. What is this weapon that they are so confident in and is there any chance of them escaping? The only hope for the pirates to survive is for them to put aside their differences and fight together. You play Kairo, a youthful pirate in training who would do anything to stop the Royals.

Spoiler for Characters:
~Kairo

Information: He was rescued by pirates after a storm. The captain of the pirates took a liking to him and after that he became a respected member. Nobody knows why the captain thinks he has any use, he lacks in maturity and is unbelievably lazy for someone his age.

~Shadow

Information: He is skilled...maybe too skilled. His crew often rely on him whenever the going goes tough but he sees nothing wrong with that.

Spoiler for Screenshots:

Spoiler for Credits:
KGC [Active Count Battle System Script]
Mog Hunter [Menu System Script & Title System Script + Resources]
Squall [Damage Display Script]
SephirothSpawn [Bars Script and Battle Switching & Summoning Script]
Minkoff and DerVVulfman [Minkoffs Animated Battlers Enchanted Script]

Canadianus [Music and Resources]
Tana [Resources]
Ccoa [Resources and Universal Message System]
Nemessis [Resorces]
Ragnarok Online [Resources]
Trickster Online [Music]
Sunchip [Graphics]
Jalkson [Mapping]
ChaosSpartan28 [Sprites]
Suiko [Sprites]
Kraft [Resources]
Mexento[Mapping]
http://ruruga.gozaru.jp/ [Resources]
Mea [Resources]

Spoiler for Battle Demo:

~Winged
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 12:33:45 PM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Did you make those monsters? This projeect looks like it's going to be fantastic.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Did you make those monsters? This projeect looks like it's going to be fantastic.

Naa, I'm too nooby to make anything (apart from ragnarok sprites), all of them are from a listeed website somewhere....I will try to list every site or person asap.

Thanks alot for the positive comment and belive it or not, its my first game  :o

~Winged
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 09:01:05 AM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 96
Wow, pretty sweet! From what you've typed it seems like you put some effort into this instead of just trying to make a game as fast as you can.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'll have to dl the demo after I finish merte's demo.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, pretty sweet! From what you've typed it seems like you put some effort into this instead of just trying to make a game as fast as you can.
Thanks! I've worked on it for about 6+ months, changing alot of things on the way. This caused delays but with the help of the team I was able to catch up......and then it broke up so it changed to a personal project......

I have had some late nights making maps and trying to get my mapping the best I could get it but in the end, they looked like someone used a fly-swat and just smacked a fly....

I'm trying to get my drawing skills better so I can scan and CG some pictures for certain parts of the game (like the opening)

I'll have to dl the demo after I finish merte's demo.

Umm...dl? Btw, I did release a demo demo demo demo demo and month ago but that only showed a bit of the characters and battle system so I won't bother posing it....Updating after I finish this post....

I'm using alot of ragnarok online rips but making the character sheets is a pain...copy, paste, copy, paste, delete, paste, copy, move, deleate, paste, copy and so on. I'm planing to use the eight-way movement and fames system so the animation will be smoother....but that will mean more work  :-\

Ok, just to say it again, this is my first game and the quality of events, pics and so on will be pretty poor. I plan to make diffrent versions of it when I become more skilled and make some of my own scripts which will only be avaliable for Island Crusaders (which is very unlikely cause I suck at scripting....all I know is like "exit" and "end" and so on...the basics....

~Winged

Rep:
Level 96
Your logo is the shit. How did you do that??

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
DL is short hand for Down Load.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
lol, thanks  ;D

Anyway, I have this awsome friend who is a pro with PS, he made it for me and yea...I'm not as skilled as him as I asked him to do it....

~Winged

Rep:
Level 96
Damn...Okay, was worth a shot. ;D How's the PJ coming along?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
PLEASE do not call your world Gaia.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
yes I know Gaia is weird but in the end, I needed to temp name....I couldn't of have (Blank) so I typed in gaia cause I use Gaia online. Dw, its not gonna be Gaia. Also, if you want a Logo like that, I could direct to to my friends forum and you can request at his request shop, its all fre and he could have a member join who he doesn't have a clue who they are (most of the members were stolen from other forums...lol he is evil  ;D)

Anyway, Alpha demo is gonna be released next month (thats if I get everything working like the animated battlers script I'm using or find a better one which doens't require as much work and if my notebooks fing internet gets up and going). Ok, I sugget no1 her downloads it but I'm putting it up here incase anyone wants it and it was made for those who don't have a clue what program im using so they know the basic stuff withing the game. Ok, if anyone has some spare time I would really like some help on random people in the towns made from ragnarok RIPs cause theres gonna people walking around and yea so its gonna be hard if I do it all myself. Credit will be given if required and yea....the more help and faster the real demos are gonna come out. (Alpha demo is the demo before the demo v1.0, v1.5, v2.0 and so on.)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's not that Gaia is weird, it's actually that it's overused...
:tinysmile:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
It looks all custom and very nice... I like the Vast blob monster that needs its eye held open by imp's... Very cool...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
what script did you use to make that type of battler thing, i can ask instead of searchinglol.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
Sounds Kool, Love The Purple Monster Battler With The Eye, Looks Wikid :D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
what script did you use to make that type of battler thing, i can ask instead of searchinglol.

I'm using the Non-Animated Sideview battle system (going to change to animated). Its listed in the credits at the bottom. Anyway, I'm having a hard time trying to figure how to get a script to work but its only for the battle system so it won't be much of a delay until the end. Also, I'm working an a science assignment and so I can't work on the game for a week or two.

@Crimson

Thanks, you can find more at a site I listed if your interresting in side view battlers  ;)

Anyway, Imm be very slack with working on the game cause we got a science assignment on energy (gotta make our own car which can be moved without touching it, something to do with energy) so I don't have alot of time to spare now. Anyway, looking for people to help out and I switch to Minkoff's animated side-view battke system, so much sweeter but needs more work.

~Winged

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Can I use the non animated side battle system for Soul Refrain Complete?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Can I use the non animated side battle system for Soul Refrain Complete?

Sure, I'll post it in the script's after asking for permission from el felixio. However, when you have more than one person in the party, they kinda overlap each other. You migth be able to find a way to fix it, but for now I dunno how to.

~Winged

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If I could script I could try to find a way to arrage the battler's so they woudn't overlap.

Like so
X
 X
 X
X

Or something similar...... Any ways I can't script so I should shut up.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 12:48:06 PM by FuMannChu »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I clicked your new Sig... Like the clarity of the graphics... Your design skill is very nice...

Any new News on your game ?

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, I was gonna bump this topic up again when I release the demo v0.1 but anyway, heres something new

I'm gonna update the screens soon, I changed the battle system to Minkoff's Animated Side View Battle System - Enchanted and I've finished one of the battlers, I'm gonna post everything tomorrow if my internet doesn't stuff up again. Good night everyone *Yawn*

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Winged i love the idea im with you

im  going to write a manuel for this
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I saw your topic about needed recuritments... I can compose for you. Add me on msn Joel_Jordan@hotmail.co.uk
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ooo, I locked thhat topic up cause of my...mechanical problem.

I hope to be in contact with you on msn ASAP, in the mean time, would you like to send a sample of work?

As for the project, I'll update the characters, story and screens ASAP, A LOT has changed since my last update.

~Winged