RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
An Age Of Terror

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Haha, I'm still working on Darkwurld! I win!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
lol, 96=69

anyway, I like the story line and the goal is interesting, I like how the main character is helping evil raise again.

this sounds like a diffrent type of game, I would like to see the demo come out soon  ;)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I told you I'm not working on this anymore. I'm waiting until I learn some Java, and THEN construct a game. I'm still doing work on the Broken Sheath universe though, if you'd like info on it feel free to IM me at DJ Zypher, or MSN me at xeppelin@msn.com.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Some times.... People make me want to smack my face into a brick wall.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I told you I'm not working on this anymore. I'm waiting until I learn some Java, and THEN construct a game. I'm still doing work on the Broken Sheath universe though, if you'd like info on it feel free to IM me at DJ Zypher, or MSN me at xeppelin@msn.com.

I know, but I still wanna see you rush a demo or game cause I love the story line, what I really ment was *wink* *nudge* *hands over money* lol

~Winged

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ZOMG A whore! I hope you have a vagina, or that would of been the creepiest post in the history of posting posts.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm glad you love it. After I'm done drawing maps I'm laying out the history of Golt (the planet on which Darnon, the continent on which Syliera, the province, is located). It's a bit confusing. I'd make a topic for it, but I don't know where. General Chat, or Creativity Outlet? Or Spam, heh.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
ZOMG A whore! I hope you have a vagina, or that would of been the creepiest post in the history of posting posts.

Umm...I'm gussing you think that post was crap? And yes, I have a vagina and I am really confused with why on earth are you thinking it was crap? Well if explaining why I wanted to see a demo of it was crap then I guess I lost a part of my brain....

~Winged

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Winged, you don't have to put your name at the end of your posts. We know who you are. =)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
She can put her name if she wants

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It's still silly. It's like if I was talking to you guys on IRC and said "~Zypher" after every message.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
no because IRC is different,. In IRC you say waaaay more than one message a minute.
Plus, saying your name after a message is said, sounds more professional and lets people know that thats your take on things.

~Dr_Sword

<3
Rep:
Level 90
lol, sorry if it annoys you but its a habbit, i can't help it

~Winged...lol

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
That's alright. This could even be the next big forum trend. Spread it around, guys!

~Zypher

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Definately skip the overworld thing. They're a tad Clche.

plz dont use overworld map!!! THEY SUCKS lol

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'm not. I'm not even making the game.

By the way, I'm learning Java right now. Once I do, the game will be an isometric one, an ARPG, similar to Diablo but with many more features.