RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Soul Engine Ace – Controlled Battle

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
Soul Engine Ace – Controlled Battle
Version: 1
Author: Soulpour777

Description

This script allows the user to control or skip the battle process. These controls include:

Press A to Win Automatically
Press S to Escape Automatically
Press D to Lose and go to Game Over Automatically

Features

• Control Winning Condition
  • Control Losing Condition
  • Control Abort Condition
  • Turn the Controlled Battle On or Off

Instructions

Place the script below Materials above Main.

Script Calls:

You can do two things about controlling the battle commands, turn it On or Off, if you don’t want to use them.

$game_system.controlled_battle = true – turns it on.
$game_system.controlled_battle = true – turns it off.

Controls:

Press A to Win Automatically
Press S to Escape Automatically
Press D to Lose and go to Game Over Automatically

Script

Please get the script here: http://infinitytears.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/soul-engine-ace-controlled-battles/

Credit

• Soulpour777

Support

If you have any questions, comments, critiques, corrections or any other concern about the script, please do contact me here on RMRK, comment below or mail me in my website.

Known Compatibility Issues

- None

Author's Notes

This is a script intentionally for debug. Or, you can have it as a right of the player to control battles at a certain given condition or time.

Terms of Use

All my scripts are bound under my terms of use. If any terms on RMRK does not contradict my terms, please add those.

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Nice debug tool.  I'm sort of surprised nobody made something like this before.  Props.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
Thanks. Perhaps no one thought or found of it as useful at that time. Its nice that I had this idea back then, so I tried to think of a way to script it. :)

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Yeah I think there's a bit of debug control in RMVXA already but I'm not sure if it's in-game or just in the Troop Battle from the Database.  That said, this is far easier to integrate into debug runs for the sake of simulating a play-through quickly.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This is an excellent script SoulPour. Thank you so much for sharing it, along with all the other amazing scripts you've created.