RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] XP Map Loader

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior
    XP Map Loader
    Version: 2.0.0
    Author: LiTTleDRAgo
    Date: 12 July 2013

Version History

• <Version 1.0.0> 2013.07.12 - Original Release

Description

With this script you can use your RMXP map (Mapxxx.rxdata) into RMVXA project

It will loads the Map, Panorama, Fog, Passability, Bush, Counter, Terrain Tag from your RMXP map data (Mapxxx.rxdata)
    Events, BGM, BGS, Battleback, Paralax, Ladder, and Damage Floor still used from your RMVXA map data (Mapxxx.rvdata2)

Features

• Screenshot explain everyting

Screenshots

Instructions

In the blog

Script

Here.

Credits

• LiTTleDRAgo

Support

I rarely visit RMRK since I have been busy in RL, but you can post your problem here or in the blog and I'll try to assist as much as I can do. And please don't use PM's unless it's very urgent.

Known Compatibility Issues

Will cause problems with something complex that alter Game_Map and Spriteset_Map (like HMode7)

Terms of Use

• Terms of Use.
    • Also, since this is still using RMXP Editor I believe you must purchase it if you want to make commercial games
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:17:33 PM by LiTTleDRAgo »

Rep:
    Level 77
    RMRK Junior
    Pool #2553 (Danbooru in-joke)

No seriously, if this can be made, we could do the same with VX. And maybe convert VX animations to VXA...

Rep:
    Level 97
    2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
    This is pretty cool LiTTleDRAgo. Thanks for sharing!

Rep:
    Level 71
    Super Maker
    Has anyone tried this with MCG's Mode 7?
    The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

Spoiler for Big ass signature, bro:
    AbsoluteIce I finally say your Sig.

Get by 20 attack Dogs...seriously. I got 20 attack Dogs.

*Your signature was raped changed for taking up too much room.
    ~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.