RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX Ace] As the Towers fall

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Genre:
Science Fantasy

Over 20 years ago in the year 1964, THE MAN took the control of The Tower of Eerth.
With a little help from their friends, Kidd and Popp took back The Tower and drove THE MAN to whence they came... but they did not stayed droven... driven? Yeah, I'll go with that. They did not stay driven out. They returned. They came back a couple times, but they never really did much and just got their butts handed to them.
Now, in the year 1989, a new threat has emerged from the depths of space that not only threatens Eerth, but the entire universe.
THE ORDER.
Even THE MAN seems to fear them, who are they? What do they want? Good thing Eerth has John, a minimum wage paper pusher to save them. Can he save them? Can THE ORDER be stopped?
Find out, in the next exciting episode of AS THE TOWERS FALL Z.

Character Bios: From left to right.
Renoe: Defender of the weak, destroyer of evil. She patrols the mean isles of Good-market picking up any liter that may be unfortunate enough to cross paths with her.
John: Renoe's younger brother. He files papers, sometimes he signs them.
Metil: Some say she's a thief, others say she's a bandit... thought I don't know the difference between the two, if there is one.
Rebecca: A witch in training, born into wealth. She only wishes to bend time and space to her will, nothing big.
Soriyu: A traveler from a far off land, very far off.
Water: Born in the wasteland and hardened in the fires of the post-apocalypse.
Azul: He's not sure where, or when she was born. She thinks she may be a vampire, but that's not even for certain. He goes by Azul, as his original name is lost to time.

Spoiler for:

>> Download <<

Recruitment:
Music creators: Do you like creating music, but haven't been able to find a project to work on? Come aboard.
(As per forum policy, please respond via pm.)

Credits:
Spoiler for:
Tiny Character sprite on world map by TDS
Battle Pop-Ups By Jet10985 (Jet)
CSCA Game Over Options! by: Casper Gaming (http://www.caspergaming.com/)
Icon Item List by modern algebra (rmrk.net)
Global Text Codes [VXA] by modern algebra (rmrk.net)
Yami Engine Symphony - Battle Symphony by Yami
Basic Window Resizer v1.1 By V.M of D.T.
Basic Options Menu v1.2.1 by V.M of D.T
Yanfly Engine Ace - Victory Aftermath v1.03 by Yanfly
Map Screenshot by Tsukihime
Victor Engine - Basic Module by Victor Sant
Victor Engine - Fixed Parallax by Victor Sant
Draw Generic Gauge - KMS_GenericGauge by TOMY@Kamesoft (Translated by Mr. Bubble)
DataManager by D&P3
V's Simple Face Replace by V
V's  Reward Pop Up by V
Graphical Object Global Reference by Mithran
Message Window SEs v1.0 by FenixFyreX
Feature Manager by Hime
Battler Hue Change by Hime
Picture Below Characters Ace by Woratana
Menu, random edits and Graphics by Lord_Stark
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:38:55 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hayashibiara is now Renoe.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
John is no longer a fish man.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Switching to a new battle system.

This one > www.script.orc
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
So far I can say the story isn't bad, there is a lot of potancial in it. The character design is very good as I can tell from the posts. A big plus for me are the self made graphiks, I like to see new stuff. All in all it looks good. I'm downloading the demo and test the rest. ;)
So I played for a hour this game and can say, great work. The only two thing I can complain so far, is that Hayashibiara has a to powerfull weapon she can equip from the beginning on 'cause she kill every enemy with a single hit. Second, that there a to less enemytypes I counted 3 or 4. The costum graphiks are pretty cool. The music I really enjoyed to listen. The game is a really big fun, not as unbelievable hard as a MLP RPG I played. The Storyline and whriting is also good. Keep on working on this, this is going to be a really great game. :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:41:10 AM by Miriam Blutleer »

Rep:
Level 96
So far I can say the story isn't bad, there is a lot of potancial in it. The character design is very good as I can tell from the posts. A big plus for me are the self made graphiks, I like to see new stuff. All in all it looks good. I'm downloading the demo and test the rest. ;)
Thank you.

So I played for a hour this game and can say, great work. The only two thing I can complain so far, is that Hayashibiara has a to powerfull weapon she can equip from the beginning on 'cause she kill every enemy with a single hit.
The Gunthar... I really don't know what happened there. I had somebody else play it, and they also had the Gunthar, even though I have 3 different events that should remove it. Every play test I've done has the Gunthar taken away... ~_~
I think I'm just going to remove it from the game completely, as you never get to open the inventory to see it anyway, making it kinda pointless.

Second, that there a to less enemytypes I counted 3 or 4.
Yeah, that's my next goal. I'm planning each world (3 planned) to have at least 7-8 unique enemy types. I have more planned, but the 7-8 will appear only in their world, with other "filler" enemies fighting along side them.

The costum graphiks are pretty cool. The music I really enjoyed to listen. The game is a really big fun, not as unbelievable hard as a MLP RPG I played. The Storyline and whriting is also good. Keep on working on this, this is going to be a really great game. :)
Thank you for playing, and thank you for the critique.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
In English, Graphics overhaul. Latinum Graphics INDIPISCOR. Latinalaiseen, Graphics peruskorjaus. Para América, la revisión Graphics. Pour latine, refonte graphique. Za latinskom, grafika remont. Untuk Latin, baik pulih Grafik. Latin, Grafik revizyon için. A latin, grafika nagyjavítása. Naar Latijns, Graphics verbeterd.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Awww, yay! :tpg: You used my bios! That makes me feel honored, haha.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
UPDATE THING: I'm going to switch over to parallax mapping. I find this will not only allow me more freedom in my map creation, but also help improve the look of the game.

Also.

Spoiler for Possible new title screen.:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Advertisement poster things.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Wow, there are some pretty cool screen shots, I really want to play the full version. (\s/)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for Possible new title screen.:

LMAO did not see that one coming :p
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
New screen. I haven't done the NPCs so they're still the old black outline ones.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Looks really great, the graphiks are really worked over, I know the original one. ;)
This game was really great so far I could play it. :) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 96
New demo coming sometime after BrBa returns.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
The graphics remind me of stick RPG lol :D

Rep:
Level 96
Introducing, the sisters.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 96
What do I think? I think it's awesome, and wish I was that good. :D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 09:47:43 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

The hair isn't quite right, but eh. Practice makes perfect I guess.
I took some liberties with the details, mainly the pleats in the skirt. I can remove them if you want.

Edit: improved Renoe.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:48:05 PM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 96
It's cool (and a little weird) seeing my character re-drawn by somebody who knows what they're doing. XD
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:08:57 AM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<3 the Renoe is my favorite ;_;

Also, is Aco now on the team, too?! =o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I cool (and a little weird) seeing my character re-drawn by somebody who knows what they're doing. XD

It's funny because I'm terrible at scratch sprites. I can only make decent looking ones when I have something to go off of, even if I end up changing it quite a bit. :P

Also, first attempt at a walk animation. Be prepared for badness.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:25:48 AM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 96
I realized that I haven't added Rebecca or Water's bios. ._.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

I'm really happy with how much this is improving my spriting abilities.

Edit: Just messing around because boredom.

Face is a frankensprite of a frankensprite done by IAMFORTE.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:24:58 PM by Acolyte »