RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Request: Help Window for Choices

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I'm feeling this script is pretty simple, but yet its implementation and coding elude me. The object is quite simple:
1. Each choice in a choice list has its own associated string, defined somehow. Script call? Comment? I'm not sure, but it doesn't really matter.
1. Have the string displayed in a standard info/"help" window when the player is given a list of choices.
2. Have the string change to the corresponding string when the player moves the cursor to a new choice.

I have seen this feature in some custom message system for either RMXP or RMVX, but no current message system that I know of has this functionality.

The caveat here is that I'm using Raizen884's "Multiple Choices" script
http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/6774-multiple-choices/,
which, given its scripty nature, might make implementing this info window easier or more difficult.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Excellent! This is exactly what I need :)! Thank you so much!

Mods, this thread can be closed.