RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Falcao Pets Servants 1.3

Rep:
Level 83
Hello everybody!

Have you ever dream having a faithful servant in a rpg maker game? this script provide you a complete pets servant system allowing you to assign great pre-made commands, pets can do a lot of things like, grab objects, steal items from events, climb some areas, trigger targets and a infinite line of commands you can create.

1.3 change log
- Fixed minor bug when mood overload with other mood commands
- Added option to enable or disable the followers spot for the pet

Features

- Create as many pets you want at the pet factory
- Assigns commands to the pets (you can create as many command you want)
- Pets level up
- Pets have a mood bar
- Pets give a gift bundle when mood reach the maximum mood
- Each pet  give special bonus when is in use
- A avance command action system is implemented such as
  pet Steal, pet Grab objects, Pet Trigger targets, Pet Climb etc
- Pet minder Shop available!
- You can assign unique commands for each pet
- Pet are able to: create item, weapons, armor, gold, heal party, increase
  mood when dancing or playing with pet
- Custom command system implemented, so you can create your own fully
  custamizable commands via common events.
- Commands cooldown system, that mean you can assign waiting time to each
   command available
- Mouse system buttons support!, you can select targets with the mouse in case
   you are using my mouse system buttons script

Instructions

All the instructions are inside the script.

Demo

http://k006.kiwi6.com/hotlink/1g1zxmx7hc/falcao_pets_servants_1.3.zip

Script code

I strongly recommend you to download the demo file, so you can see how everything work with examples  but here a leave you the code anyway, just copy and paste into your project

http://pastebin.com/mE0yHvs6

Credits

By Falcao

Media

I made this quick video showing all the features included with this great system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoS4U1i3tRU

Here some screenshots

« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:17:41 PM by Dark_falcao »

Rep:
Level 83
Script updated to 1.3

list of changes at main post

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This is very unique idea and has a pretty design. It also sounds quite comprehensive; thank you for sharing!

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
That's a good script ! :D

I don't understand how it's possible to create a custom command for pet which give a status for an actor (or the group). In the script's instructions, i can see how to create a visual command (an icon, a name, a type of command) but i don't undestand how i can set the status for exemple.

Rep:
Level 83
@Winterfell The Iron body command from the healing pet is a custom command I made as example, it add the iron body state to the entire party, how I made it? look,at the common events you will see how the cuctom command is executed using the common events command list, you can do whatever you want

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
Great ! I did'nt look the common event. Very powerfull. Thanks