RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
'Party Dying' Battle BGM

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Party Dying Battle BGM
Version: 1.0
Author: DiamondandPlatinum3
Date: September 5, 2012

Planned Future Versions
  • You Tell Me :)

Description

This script allows you to play an 'in-danger' BGM when your party HP or singular actor hp is below a certain point. Similar to Pokemon Black and White when your lead pokemon is in danger of fainting.

Features
  • Can play danger BGM based on singular actor or entire party

Screenshots

Cannot screenshot audio playing, I'm afraid :-[

Instructions
  • Paste this script below materials but above main in your script editor.
  • Edit the things in the editable region

Script

Get it from here

Credit

• DP3 / DiamondandPlatinum3

Support

Post in this thread or PM me.

Known Compatibility Issues
I am unaware of any scripts it doesn't work with; if you find any, post in this thread.

Demo

A demo is unnecessary for a script such as this.

Author's Notes

This weeks scripting has been brought to you by the letter E, as in 'Emil Castagnier is an awesome character' :D

Terms of Use

You may find my Terms of Use Here.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:50:06 PM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
I might use this thank you

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Cool :) I found a small bug before where the Dying BGM will play into the map after battle.
I've fixed that, so if you wanted to get the latest update that would fix that issue :D
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3