RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Event Extenders

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
    Summary

Event-making is a thankless discipline because it often requires a lot of patience to do things that can be very easy to conceive (I'm thinking of gauges, for example).
The purpose of this script is to offer some easy-to-use commands in order to help the making of event-based systems less painful.
Of course, this script won't allow you to compete with experienced scripters, but I honestly think that it can be a good initiation to programmation and to the joy of going further with event making.
    Overview

It's obvious that I was greatly inspired by the Local Variables script written by Nuki (since this script relies heavily on its concept) and by the Event Languagedesigned by Roys and Avygeil. However, my goal was to keep the simplicity of the native local variables (and their command module) while offering a large number of possibilities.
Thanks to it was born the Event-Extender script, which is used by means of script calls.
This documentation will try its best to explain how it works.
    Special thanks

A lot of people helped me in the making of this script, be it in terms of conceptualization or for technical prolems.
I hope I didn't forget anybody!
Nuki, Zeus81, Molok, Zangther, Joke, Magicalichigo, Teraglehn, Lidenvice, Al Rind, Avygeil, S4suk3, brandobscure (lol), Ulis, Raho, Strall, Scriptopathe, Rabah, Testament, Ypsoriama (and Hiino for the english translation, I love you Hiino you're the best, yeah... of course !).

Here 's the code and the documentation:
https://github.com/Funkywork/Scripts-rm/blob/master/VXAce/EventExtender.rb The code
http://www.biloucorp.com/BCW/Grim/Notices/EventsExtender/UK.html The Documentation

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
This is really really good for eventers! :D
I love it, thanks a lot.

The documentation is very easy to read too!

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior