RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Pong System

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
RMRK Junior
Hello there!
I'm in need of a pong minigame system. I remember Omegas7 had something like it some time ago, but I cannot find it.
I don't know if anybody still has it, or how difficult is to code it. Any help is welcome.
Sorry if I sound impolite or anything, it's not my intention.
Thank you in advance.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I made something like this ages ago for XP, but it was entirely done with events if I recall.

RMRK Junior
I made something like this ages ago for XP, but it was entirely done with events if I recall.
I considered this, but it would be very laggy and weird in the way I planned to do. A script would be better. :/

Rep:
Level 71
Here it is:)

RMRK Junior
Here it is:)
Yeah, that is the system I talked about.
But, I cannot enter the download site D:

Rep:
Level 69
That would be fun for making a pretend loading screen. Sometimes it's fun adding things to the game that aren't necessary. ;8

RMRK Junior
That would be fun for making a pretend loading screen. Sometimes it's fun adding things to the game that aren't necessary. ;8
Yeah, that is also a good idea. (:
But I kinda want to make a "tournament" where the character can win a prize.
And it has to be a pong system, because is a reference that people who'll play the game will get.

RMRK Junior
Can anybody help me?
I've been looking for it, but I cannot find D:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Pong was the first game I ever made in C++.

I'll try to convert that code into Ruby, but I'm not very good with Ruby so I guarantee nothing. :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3