RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Things that make you :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Being left out of group activities :mad:
Candy with bubblegum in the middle :mad:
Doctor Sword :mad:
Having to pee :mad:
Hotdog stands :mad:
Irock :mad:
Justin Bieber :mad:
People that are judgmental :mad:
People that don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them :mad:
People that pronounce Mario as "mayreeo" :mad:
People that put bridges over lava in their games :mad:
People that won't let you get off the phone even though you've made it obvious you need to go :mad:
Re: [2k3] Touhou Fantasy by Xenomic (Substantial Projects) :mad:
Socks with holes in them :mad:
Texting :mad: (yes I'm aware of the irony of saying this in text format :mad: )
Twilight :mad:
When your back itches and you can't reach it :mad:

I can't think of anything else right now and that makes me :mad:
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:39:00 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
If anyone uses these against me, I'm suing. D:<

:mad: Bad Ethics - examples will be seen too much below D:<
:mad: Hearing the same song over and over
:mad: People who cheat in relationships
:mad: Liars
:mad: Certain types of comedy - I have either a very childish or dry sense of humor. I love humor and happiness, so I only tend to get :mad: in extreme cases where something like this is shoved in my face. D:
:mad: Justin Beiber duurr huurr
:mad: Hearing my older sister tell me the plot of every Twilight movie in extensive detail. No offense, nothing against the fans... just not interested. :(
:mad: People who treat others beneath them
:mad: People who treat others like crap for no good reason.
:mad: Politics - not stating a view. They all make me :mad:
:mad: People who use others
:mad: Dirty seats
:mad: Food that bleeds when I try to eat it
:mad: Being bored
:mad: People who make huge dramatic displays in front of everyone
:mad: Having stuff thrown at me
:mad: Really tiny, high-pitched dogs D:
:mad: That awkward silence of waiting for another girl to move away from the mirror so I can fix my hair in the school bathrooms
:mad: Having dirty hands
:mad: Being mad
:mad: Forgetting what I was going to say...
:mad: Being confused
:mad: Being bored
:mad: Being told "get to the point" D:
:mad: Being yelled at for no reason
:mad: Being ignored (sorry DrMc)
:mad: Being mocked (depends on if I'm :mad: already, it makes me more mad)

I'm just trying to drag on this list because I can... :mad: I don't actually get :mad: all that often. :mad:

:bigmad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Texting  :mad:
Being Ignored :mad:
Being Bored :mad:
Bullies :mad:
Car rides :mad:
Dirty Music :mad:
Skanks :mad:
Animal Violence :mad:
Talking on the phone :mad:
Light (when I'm trying to sleep) :mad:
Food with bones in it :mad:
Justin Beiber :mad:
Broken pencils :mad:
When anything lags :mad:
Lies :mad:
Small font :mad:
Odd Numbers (other then 5) :mad:
People who think Zelda is Link :mad:
Chocolate that is hollow :mad:
Loud Noises :mad:
When I try to download something, then it downloads the download :mad:
When games have animal characters named what type of animal they are :mad:
Font that blends with the background :mad:
Ironic Titles like "DarkLight" :mad:
Chipmunk voices :mad:
Large Numbers "#2104596837264551326805462816593..." :mad:
Movies/Games/Shows with sad endings :mad:
Complete silence :mad:
Games with nothing explained (N3, love your music and combo's but you piss me off with your story) :mad:
PAPYRUS :mad:
Characters that have the same Hair, Eye, and Suit color :mad:

Nuff said :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
CRT televisions. They make high pitched noises and it annoys me. :mad:
Loud computers. :mad:
Having to shower. :mad:
Things that don't work properly. :mad:
Loud eating noises. :mad:
Cold. :mad:
People who smoke in front of others. :mad:
Closed minded people. :mad:
Idiots. :mad:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Skanks :mad:

:mad:

Traffic jams!! :mad:
Snow!! :mad:
Smelly dogs!!! :mad:
Bad food!! :mad:
Americans!! :mad: :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
:mad: School shootings (also very ;9)
:mad: When people lie to me
:mad: Fake people
:mad: My mother's husband
:mad: When webpages take more than a few seconds to load
:mad: Any webpages with bright flashy images and auto playing music that I can't mute.. really?
:mad: Feeling insecure
:mad: My family (at times)
:mad: My puppies mama (freaking huzzy hag bag :mad::mad:)
:mad: Waking my children up in the morning (AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH!!!)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
When my kids get sassy with me or their mom :mad:
When my fast food order is wrong :mad:
Getting up at 4 am for work :mad:
Coming home to a disaster area :mad:
Driving on I 80/94 :mad:
Any noise over 9 Kz, ow! :mad:
People who take pop culture seriously :mad:
People who think they're better than other people :mad:
People who think life owes them something :mad: :mad:
People who abuse other people :mad:

Addicts who think nothing is wrong with them  :bigmad:

When the law lets the guilty go free on a technicality :mad: :mad: :mad:
People who argue just to argue :mad:
Emabarassing myself :mad:
When I'm trying to recover from embarassing myself and some jerk makes a scene of it :mad:10
Humankind's inability to agree that we all have the same basic needs but we are still all individuals :mad:
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 01:11:14 PM by EvilM00s »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Insomnia  :mad:
Hereditary diseases :mad:
My brother  :mad:
Air bags  :mad:
IVs  :mad:
Food that doesn't come out quite right when you try to make it  :mad:
Union station  :mad:
Scholarship programs that force you to do community service  :mad:
Waking up at 2pm  :mad:
Having to talk to strangers  :mad:
Webcomics that take forever to update :mad:

Rep:
Level 71
People who scream during a fire alarm  :mad:
People who call other people chief  :mad:
Waking up before 12 pm  :mad:
People who hate others because there not athletic  :mad:
Places were it's always sunny  :mad:
People who hate others because of race, sexuality, and religion  :mad:
People my age who act like there four  :mad:
When people don't get the rights they deserve  :mad:
People who lack common sense  :mad:

I could go on for ever but I'll stop here

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

Rep:
Level 58
Some days I dream that I exist as a mollusk.
Idiots who don't understand what I mean on the internet  :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Ponyfags :mad:
People who wear the following:
Ed Hardy :mad:
Aeropostle :mad:
Abercrombie and Fitch :mad:
American Eagle :mad:
Hollister :mad:
Anything from Buckle :mad:
Tapout :mad:
Affliction :mad:
Novelty Tees :mad:
Uggs :mad:
Northface with leggings :mad:
The top two combined :mad: :mad: you look like a Bulma cosplayer :mad: :mad:
sandals with socks :mad:
socks that go up to your knees with shorts :mad:
wearing cargo shorts with a jacket :mad:
people who spike up only the back of their hair :mad:
men who wear more than one earring :mad:
people who have religious tattoos :mad: (unless it's something other than a cliche passage or a fucking cross/fish)
any cliche tattoo really :mad:
people who wear gauges :mad:
sperrys :mad: (not boat shoes, but those dorky ass shower shoe looking sperrys that everyone wears, especially with socks, like what the fuck, who the fuck wears socks on a boat)
tracksuits :mad:
white people who wear high top athletic shoes :mad:
baggy jeans :mad:
jeans with premade tears :mad:
prefaded jeans :mad:
bootcut jeans without boots :mad:
square toe shoes :mad:

women driving :mad:
Halo :mad:
when people call me/text me and they have nothing to say :mad:
hitting the rim on drums :mad:
when your finger isn't pressed down hard enough on a string and it sounds like ass :mad:
singing and playing an instrument at the same time :mad:
changing lanes because people never ever ever ever leave my blind spot ever :mad: :mad: :mad:
fucking cheap ass construction companies who used gravel to make cement 40 fucking years ago so I have to spend 3 god damn hours digging out a fence post that rotted into a million pieces because that cheap ass gravel cement let tons of water in and I cant rip the entire god damn thing out with a post puller :strikeragehi:
esports :mad:
ponyfags :mad:
a large portion of people from Massachusetts :mad:
Blood on the Dance Floor and all related bands :mad:
People who ride their bicycle in the fucking streets, this isn't downtown where that's a viable means of transportation, you're just being an asshole who doesn't want to use the fucking sidewalk that has LITERALLY 0 PEDESTRIANS BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS FUCKING DRIVING YOU STUPID FUCKS :mad:
People who assume I'm racist :mad:
Mexicans, blacks, asians, and mexicans :mad:
Portuguese :mad:
People from Finland :mad:
People who think video games, guns, and rated r movies should be banned :mad:
FAT PEOPLE :strikeragehi:
Idiots who buy entirely new razors instead of replacement blades "because it's cheaper" :mad:
Traffic in Austin :mad:
Aggies :mad:
Anyone from the state of Oklahoma :mad:
People who's lives revolve around drugs :mad:
People who think top 40 hits means that those are the best 40 songs ever and all other music is shit :mad:
People who listen to Miles Davis and think that makes their musical taste better than everyone elses :mad:
People who listen to top 40 hits from the 60s/70s and think that their musical taste is better than everyone else :mad:
People who are obviously in much worse shape than I am and criticize my diet :mad:
People who wear letterman jackets everywhere :mad:
Parents who name their children shit like Treasure and Victory :mad:
People who think everyone from the South is racist and uneducated :mad:
French-Canadians :mad:
Mosquitoes :mad:
Congress :mad:
People who likes Tombstone more than Wyatt Earp solely because Wyatt Earp didn't have as much action (although admittedly I do like Tombstone more than Wyatt Earp) :mad:
When you have to pee during sexual intercourse :mad:
People who make fun of you for buying expensive sunglasses and then bitch every time they break a shitty plastic pair and have to go buy a new one :mad:
When my expensive sunglasses break and I look like a retard :mad:
Capcom for being such gigantic assholes but making such fantastic games AND THEN DENYING THEM TO EVERYONE :mad:
Bioware :mad:
Activision :mad:
EA :mad:
Fucking Activision :mad:
BEATS by Dre :mad:
Allergies :mad:
Bees that sting you for no god damn reason :mad:
People who litter :mad:
Asshole ducks who attack you for no god damn reason :mad:
Asshole llamas who walk up to you as a peace treaty and then spit on you like a fucking deceitful bastard :bad:
Asshole birds who fly in your face and squawk whenever you're trying to do something outside :mad:
Burrs, stickers, small cacti, and anything else that hides in tall grass and rapes the bottom of your foot :mad:
Geckos who drop their god damn tail on the middle of your living room floor whenever you try to get them out of the house :mad:
Dogs who bark 24/7 :mad:
Cats who meow 24/7 :mad:
GOATS WHO DO NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID GOAT IT IS 5 IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING AND I HAVE A TEST LATER :mad:
People who drive dualies and don't have anything in the bed of their truck :mad:
People who read this entire list :mad:
People drive shitty 20k stock mustangs and think that makes them badasses :mad:
The mexican thing up there was a joke but seriously, what ever any mexican ever drives :mad:
Managers who think it was a good idea to have the person with the WORST ENGLISH POSSIBLE man the drive thru/cash register :mad:

I think that's enough for now.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I have a nice couch and a lot of time if you'd like to come over and get some of this off your chest one day. I can't prescribe drugs but I'm sure between my loopy mother and my insane mother-in-law's stockpile I can have you adequately chilled by the time you leave. :)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I could go on for ever but I'll stop here
pretty cool list there, chief.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Double Posting :mad:
When shit I just bought breaks :mad:
When shit breaks in a stupid way :mad:
When my mom keeps not bringing the fucking snow blower that's supposed to be here back from my step dad's house :mad:
When you're at a professional dress thing for a business or school thing and some assbutt is wearing a shitty coat over their dress shirt and tie :mad:
When people decide to wear a flat brimmed hat, but don't take the sticker off the brim :mad: :mad: :mad:
"gamers" who don't appreciate anything other than the newest game in a series. :mad:
people who the news interview, calling them gamers, when all they play is farmville and angrybirds :mad:
farmville :mad:
angry birds :mad:
:IROCK: :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
If you want Sword to like you, wear nothing at all :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
People who try to act 'cool' by google translating languages that don't know  :mad:
Wannabes  :mad:
XBAWX  :mad:
Facebook Timeline  :mad:
Slow Internet Connection  :mad:
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
If you want Sword to like you, wear nothing at all :mad:
;)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Headphones/Headsets that have no volume control :mad:
Underage kids who play on Xbox Live and are somehow just competent enough to use a microphone :mad:
Being sick :mad:
Facebook Timeline :mad:
People who share absolutely everything they're doing on Facebook :mad:
Ads with rich assholes telling me to donate to charity :mad: (You're the rich cunt, YOU donate) :mad: :mad: :mad:
When a game or video lags :mad:
When I get holes in my shoes :mad:
Jeans :mad: (Fuck I hate jeans) :mad: :mad:
Tonic Water :mad:
Rap Music :mad: :mad: :mad:
Government interference in stuff it shouldn't get involved with :mad:

When I'm on the train and people ask me to move (I'm happy to move for the elderly or disabled or even people with troubles standing up, but unless you're in one of those categories. Go fuck yourself) :mad:

People I don't know who honestly think I give a flying fuck about their opinion :mad:
Remembering back in High School when I had my music exam and I missed a chord :mad:
When people call any Chris, Chrissy. Unless they're a girl or enjoy it, don't say it. :mad:
The fact that I can't draw for shit :mad:
People who wonder why a new game doesn't work when they're using a windows 98 computer :mad:
Xbox and PS3 fanboys/fangirls who are way too extreme about it :mad:
Namco Bandai keeping many 'Tales' games from being localised :mad:
People who automatically assume that I wear kilts whenever I mention that I'm 1/4 Scottish. :mad: :mad:
'Through the Fire and Flames' on Expert Difficulty :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
When out of fucking nowhere, me and my friends do something fucking funny and it wasn't recorded :mad:
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Updating the RMRK wiki :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Headphones/Headsets that have no volume control :mad:
Underage kids who play on Xbox Live and are somehow just competent enough to use a microphone :mad:
Being sick :mad:
Facebook Timeline :mad:
People who share absolutely everything they're doing on Facebook :mad:
Ads with rich assholes telling me to donate to charity :mad: (You're the rich cunt, YOU donate) :mad: :mad: :mad:
When a game or video lags :mad:
When I get holes in my shoes :mad:
Jeans :mad: (Fuck I hate jeans) :mad: :mad:
Tonic Water :mad:
Rap Music :mad: :mad: :mad:
Government interference in stuff it shouldn't get involved with :mad:

When I'm on the train and people ask me to move (I'm happy to move for the elderly or disabled or even people with troubles standing up, but unless you're in one of those categories. Go fuck yourself) :mad:

People I don't know who honestly think I give a flying fuck about their opinion :mad:
Remembering back in High School when I had my music exam and I missed a chord :mad:
When people call any Chris, Chrissy. Unless they're a girl or enjoy it, don't say it. :mad:
The fact that I can't draw for shit :mad:
People who wonder why a new game doesn't work when they're using a windows 98 computer :mad:
Xbox and PS3 fanboys/fangirls who are way too extreme about it :mad:
Namco Bandai keeping many 'Tales' games from being localised :mad:
People who automatically assume that I wear kilts whenever I mention that I'm 1/4 Scottish. :mad: :mad:
'Through the Fire and Flames' on Expert Difficulty :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
When out of fucking nowhere, me and my friends do something fucking funny and it wasn't recorded :mad:
What's wrong with jeans? Are you too busy wearing kilts? :mad: