RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Useless Facts about yourself

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
As stated in the title. Mention some completely and utterly useless facts about yourself.

I don't eat hamburgers that have any type of salad in it (Those pickles in McDonalds hamburgers are bloody disgusting, blagh)

I like Vanilla coke way more than I like regular coke.

I wear pants whenever I'm out in public but always wear shorts when I'm at home.

I sometimes wear ribbons :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Should go in Community, or maybe even just here since there's a Useless Facts section.

But to contribute and not be mean: I'm in love with tacoooooos.
:tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I like to put condensed cream of mushroom soup on toast. :B

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Vanilla Coke is the awesome shit.
I consume an unhealthy amount of soft drink, for really stupid reasons. After, prior to or during said consumption, I peel the label off of the bottle without even thinking about it.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I've slept with the same blanket for the past 17 years.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I'm more surprised that your blanket still covers you after seventeen years than I am about you still sleeping with it :o

Should go in Community, or maybe even just here since there's a Useless Facts section.
Whoa, I wanted some simple facts on people, not an auto-biography.
God Damn, Too Long - Really don't wanna read ^-^
(I probably will... Eventually :()
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 09:45:51 AM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I used to step on black squares only of checkerboard flooring, still do sometimes

Rep:
Level 71
Every time I enter a mall I always begin to randomly and uncontrollably trip.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I don't always respond to Grace anymore, even if someone is standing right next to me. But I can hear people saying Gracie a few rooms away.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I talk to myself.  Whenever I am doing anything that takes a fair amount of concentration for me I am always talking it out with myself.
"Ok you did x and x, now you need to x and x" 
Same holds if  I am upset, I'll tell myself all the reasons I need to get over it xD
Normally I only do this at home, but I have caught myself doing it in public at times lol  Always get a few strange looks.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
 OH NO! You don't think it's insanity, do you? I hear it's hereditary- you get it from your kids.

I sleep-eat. One day i woke with TERRIBLE stomach pain. An hour of barf 'n' puke later, I looked for my cigarettes and found them in the refrigerator next to the butter. A few were missing...

Did I mention I quit smoking a while back?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm more surprised that your blanket still covers you after seventeen years than I am about you still sleeping with it :o
It's a normal sized blanket :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
In addition to being in love with tacooooooos, I play with a yo-yo whenever I'm thinking about something. Somehow it helps the thought process :0

It's a normal sized blanket :mad:

Maybe you're just really tiny. :mad:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
This is gunna be a long list. I don't really know who would read through all of this.  :V Because I have many useless facts. :tpg:

1. I always wear shoes, unless I'm in the shower or sleeping. ALWAYS.
2. I'm very cold and serious when people first meet me. Yet, I'm giddy and social on the inside. ;)
3. When eating pizza bites, I always bite off the top and suck out all the pizza innards before eating the crust-like exterior. Kind of like a spider.
4. I really hate spiders.
5. I've been told I'm very motherly. I cook and clean for my sisters and parents. Even my best friend when she comes over. Oh, and my nephew. I only clean up after him, though. But I still don't know how to change his diapers. :V
6. I have more TX pride then I should.
7. I'm addicted to Sweet Tea. It used to be Cream Soda. I'm hoping to move on to water someday. :'(
8. I've had the same best friend for 12/19 years of my life. We're like sisters. :tpg:
9. I have an extremely high amount of respect for my father. I want to make him proud someday.
10. I sing to myself all the time. I enjoy singing. :)
11. I sway and gesture my hands like crazy when I talk - I thought it was normal up until recently.
12. I'm very indecisive, but love many hobbies. Despite being a very independent person, I always ask the most trusted of my friends for advice.
13. <yuyubabe> anskis is probably longer then mine haha
I knew this was going to be taken out of context as soon as I posted it. At first I said "oh, crap." Now, even I'm laughing at myself here.
14. I bite my nails. They are really, really short now. :'(
15. I'm allergic to pretty much any form of antibiotic I've ever taken. Symptoms range from red bumps on my face to near death.
16. Mom had a pizza craving when she was pregnant with me. I like Pizza. 8)
17. If I've interpreted this book right, then I'd be a lot like the Catcher in the Rye. I feel like I have to do something or it won't get done. I love to help other people and it makes me feel good inside. 8)
18. I have 3 sisters. I'm the second youngest.
19. I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 4-5 miniature horses. I love animals. Bless them. But I think I only want one house pet when I move out. :o
20. I used to dye my hair red, but then I took an arrow to the knee decided to be myself and found a new pride in letting my hair go back to it's natural brown. I haven't dyed it in years.
21. I may overuse memes a bit. ;)
22. I always sleep with a fan. It's a noise machine and I feel stuffy if I don't. :'(
23. The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite romance movie (typically I don't watch any). I love Opera music.
24. Despite #23 - I only watch the newer, colored version. I love colors and can't stand to see things in black and white. :(
25. I forced my list to stop here. I'm in a creative mood. 8)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
1. I always wear shoes, unless I'm in the shower or sleeping. ALWAYS.
4. I really hate spiders.
7. I'm addicted to Sweet Tea. It used to be Cream Soda. I'm hoping to move on to water someday. :'(
11. I sway and gesture my hands like crazy when I talk - I thought it was normal up until recently.
12. I'm very indecisive, but love many hobbies. Despite being a very independent person, I always ask the most trusted of my friends for advice.
17. I feel like I have to do something or it won't get done. I love to help other people and it makes me feel good inside. 8)
22. I always sleep with a fan. It's a noise machine and I feel stuffy if I don't. :'(

me too :o

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
My love for kitties and cats is unparalleled. When I was alone in a room with my old kitty we used to meow to eachother. So wrong but so good.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
me too :o

That's because you are my twin bucket of matching necklaces, Halo! ;8

I'm so happy! :mad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
I'm so happy too. :mad: This is great. :mad:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
P.S., that was sarcasm, haha! ;9

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
1. I'm scared of clowns.. (Clownophobia, hooray!)
2. I love music, but who doesn't?
3. I don't like Bieber.
4. I am an
Spoiler for:
OMNIVORE
5. I like to eat anything with rice in it..
6. Err, I can eat with chopsticks?  ::)
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have mild heterochromia. One eye is blue, and the other; blue with a green outer-iris. I used to smoke, but now I take nicotine tablets to quit. I drive a 2001 ford mustang convertible. I like to model with clay. I used to black out a lot when I was a kid, for no reason. It hasn't happened in a long time. I love maps. I love when it rains in the summer, but there's enough of a breeze to keep the air cool. I often think of places I'd like to live, with the eyes of a romantic. I know that I would accustom to the environment, but I still have thoughts of idyllic locations. Sometimes I feel that the only true love I've ever felt was my first one. I am interested in insects, but I don't like being around them. I am a night person. This post is longer than I thought it would be.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I like to put cheddar in the microwave for 10 seconds- just until it starts to melt- then put a pat of butter on it and eat it. Yummah cholesterolah!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:23:30 AM by EvilM00s »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
  • I only drink spring water, except at restaurants where I get sweet tea.
  • Additionally, I use spring water when cooking. Pasta tastes 10x better when it's made from spring water. The tap water was pink here once and it smells like chlorine.
  • I don't clip my nails because I get hangnails and it feels weird. They keep themselves from getting too long on their own.
  • I bought a whiteboard for game development a few weeks ago and I haven't used it yet!
  • My best friend in the 90s and for a portion of the 00s was a girl.
  • I get bored of the beach quicker than most when I go on vacation to Florida.
  • I can't stand the smell of anything that isn't air or food.
  • I wish the west side of my bedroom had a window so more sunlight would come in. Right now there's only one on the north side, and the sun is in the south in the winter.
  • I haven't used a microwave oven in over a year.
  • I have a cheap Samsung flip phone.
  • My ringtone is a midi version of the 5 PM theme from Animal Crossing.
  • I use ringtones.
  • I LOVE HOT TUBS

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I do a lot of things with my feet that most people do with their hands.
  • I only drink spring water, except at restaurants where I get sweet tea.
  • Additionally, I use spring water when cooking. Pasta tastes 10x better when it's made from spring water. The tap water was pink here once and it smells like chlorine.
  • My best friend in the 90s and for a portion of the 00s was a girl.
  • I get bored of the beach quicker than most when I go on vacation to Florida.
  • I can't stand the smell of anything that isn't air or food.
  • I wish the west side of my bedroom had a window so more sunlight would come in. Right now there's only one on the north side, and the sun is in the south in the winter.
  • I haven't used a microwave oven in over a year.
  • I use ringtones.
  • I LOVE HOT TUBS
Quoted for truth! the only thing is I had a west-facing window and it was awful because it got too hot during the summer, but it is great during the winter.

Rep:
Level 82
1. I'm scared of clowns.. (Clownophobia, hooray!)

I have that. It's known as coulrophobia. I had wallpaper as a kid that was floral, but in the dim light at night it looked like evil clown faces. That probably has a lot to do with it.

Other random things:

I'm fairly sure I have an addiction to tea.
When I get into something I find it hard to stop, especially if that thing is writing.
I have one of the rarest personality types (INTJ)
Bad smells make me feel ill.
I could easily live on Chinese food - I especially like to make my own.
I, too, suffer from talking to oneself. But only because it helps me figure things out.
I always have to have a notepad. I don't think I could live without a means of recording my thoughts/plans etc (not in the diary sense, hate those).
I can only sleep in a bed, and I have to be facing away from the centre.
My favourite hobby is word play.
I love ice-cream (and dessert in general). If there was an Olympic event for eating ice cream I'd be a serious contender (I could easily eat 2 litre in a sitting).
I'm British. Sometimes I feel ashamed to admit that; there's a quite a lot of a-holes, especially in that 18-30 age range (British people in that age range are the most resented holidaymakers in Europe).
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)