RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enemy Summon Skill

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Enemy Summon Skill
Version: 1.0
Author: modern algebra, Pacman
Date: January 30th, 2012

Version History

• <Version 1.0> 2012.01.30 - Original Release

Planned Future Versions

• I'll take any suggestions
  • And update this script accordingly to the original VX script

Description

This script was ported from MA's VX script, so I basically stole the description from there  8)
This script allows you to make skills for enemies where they can summon or call additional enemies to the battlefield. This is NOT a summon skill that can be used by actors - it can ONLY be used by enemies.

Features

• Allows you to create skills that allow enemies to summon extra enemies to the battlefield
  • Fairly easy to configure with lots of options for use.
  • Can make the same skill summon different kinds of enemies.

Screenshots

Instructions

Please see the header for instructions on how to use.

Script

Don't worry about the Japanese characters, ignore them. They don't really mean anything.
http://pastebin.com/wRF20Nqn

Credit

• modern algebra
  • Pacman

Thanks

• Skies of Arcadia, for the idea (according to modern algebra)

Support

Just post here or PM me.

Known Compatibility Issues

No issues found yet, but I suspect it won't work with Custom Battle Systems.

Demo

I didn't feel it necessary. You can get the VX version demo here, it works exactly the same way.

Author's Notes

This was a pretty easy port, but not as easy as I anticipated. I still have to figure out how the damn Scene classes work (Ace changed a lot).

Restrictions

Free for use in non-commercial projects, with credit. For commercial projects (seriously?) contact me.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:53:49 PM by Pacman »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know