RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Change Gauge Display

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Change Gauge Display
Version: 2.0
Author: Pacman
Date: February 5th, 2012

Version History

• <Version 2.0> 2012.02.05 - Added options to change HP and MP display
  • <Version 1.0> 2012.01.29 - Original Release

Planned Future Versions

• <Version Anything> I dunno. Suggest something. o.O

Description

This script allows you to change if TP is displayed throughout the game. You can also set actors to not have their TP, HP or MP gauges drawn in battle, or any combination of the three. This is useful if you have a character who doesn't require any of those.

Features

• Simple script call to alter TP displaying.
  • Simple notetag to stop actor's TP from being drawn.
  • Simple notetag to stop actor's HP from being drawn.
  • Simple notetag to stop actor's MP from being drawn.

Screenshots

The first actor's gauges are all displayed. The second actor only has their HP displayed. The third doesn't have their HP gauge drawn (only MP and TP are drawn), and the fourth actor's TP isn't drawn (only HP and MP are drawn).

Instructions

Paste above main. Follow instructions in script header for script call and notebox tags.

Script

http://pastebin.com/0SvjLEvn

Credit

• Pacman

Thanks

• Nobody this time ;9

Support

Post here or PM me. I'm always here.

Known Compatibility Issues

May not work with custom battle systems or HUDs.

Demo

Not needed.

Author's Notes

I'm a bit late to the VXA crowd, but whatever. I managed to wrap my head around it ._.

Restrictions

Free for use in non-commercial projects, with credit. For commercial projects (seriously?) contact me.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 11:41:37 PM by Pacman »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Heh, nice touch Pacman! Your not late at all.. The English version hasn't even come out yet!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Well, I was definitely beaten to it by quite a bit. Hopefully it'll get a bit easier with the English version ._.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, it's nice to see you making the move to VXA, and it looks like a pretty useful script to do it with :) Welcome to the club.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Updated. Now you can specify HP and MP to not be drawn.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Rpg Maker VX Master
This is a really cool script!
You know what would be even cooler? If you cold change what bars to display in the menu, too!
For example, showing TP instead of MP, or EXP (basically, the same features of this script)

ahahah, I'm literally rofling at your signature right now!
Visit my official website for resources, games, and informations.
Download for free my (great) videogames and resources.
Link:
http://thefrontera.knossus.net

Watch also my great videos !
Link: Awesome videos here

The VX Project I'm working on: (Click to see the Description)

ALL MY AWESOME COMPLETED GAMES [OPEN THE SPOILER!!!]
Spoiler for:
My Completed VX Games:
The Frontera Legends (Click to Download)

My Completed XP Games:
The Frontera 2 (Click to Download)

The Frontera 1
Unfortunatly I can't have more than three pictures in my signature...
However, download it HERE (without the cool image)

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
ahahah, I'm literally rofling at your signature right now!
But is it targeting me or whoever's reading it?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
But is it targeting me or whoever's reading it?

Yes.

Seriously, don't flatter yourself.