Change Gauge Display
Date: February 5th, 2012
- <Version 2.0> 2012.02.05 - Added options to change HP and MP display
- <Version 1.0> 2012.01.29 - Original Release
Planned Future Versions
- <Version Anything> I dunno. Suggest something. o.O
This script allows you to change if TP is displayed throughout the game. You can also set actors to not have their TP, HP or MP gauges drawn in battle, or any combination of the three. This is useful if you have a character who doesn't require any of those.
- Simple script call to alter TP displaying.
- Simple notetag to stop actor's TP from being drawn.
- Simple notetag to stop actor's HP from being drawn.
- Simple notetag to stop actor's MP from being drawn.
The first actor's gauges are all displayed. The second actor only has their HP displayed. The third doesn't have their HP gauge drawn (only MP and TP are drawn), and the fourth actor's TP isn't drawn (only HP and MP are drawn).
Paste above main. Follow instructions in script header for script call and notebox tags.
- Nobody this time
Post here or PM me. I'm always
Known Compatibility Issues
May not work with custom battle systems or HUDs.
I'm a bit late to the VXA crowd, but whatever. I managed to wrap my head around it ._.
Free for use in non-commercial projects, with credit. For commercial projects (seriously?) contact me.