RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A script error

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Umm piez
Okay I'm new at scripting and I made a biography script. I made it into the status script, so that when the status menu comes up the biographies do too. But i can't get the script to show text that depends on which actor was selected.

Please help.

NOTE
have attached the pics of what happened to this topic
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:39:59 AM by TNBProductions »

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
I really, really like this idea..  Im also a beginner( more like total noob) at scripting and it seems you are way more advanced than I am.  I need something like this for my game, unfortunetly, I cannot help you fix it, but I'd like to look at the code to see if I can learn more about it, if thats okay with you.

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Umm piez
I think i solved my problem but I could recommend a list of tutorials although none really helped me just because i tried so many but there is a list of syntax's that i look at every now and then to help me but pm me and I'll send it to you