RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] FE Style Facesets!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Yuyubabe & Dr. MC's FE Style Facesets
Please credit Yuyubabe & Dr. MC if you use these!
I was already going to use something like these for my RPG, but since everyone here has been so helpful, I've decided to make a bunch of remix/edits
out of FE graphics and post them here. (original graphics from FE planet)

These are no longer just my edits, my sister (Dr. MC) has decided to aid my cause of making all these facesets. So now they are getting made at a much faster pace. Huzzah! We have created many more then what was originally listed below, but since posting them all here can be a pain in the buttox, we decided to release packages of them as attached files. These faces will be broken down by what category the character made is (i.e. armor-wearer, rogues, mages, etc). We will release a bit of everything in each package, along with a recolor or two of each of them.

Update:
-Added a few Generic People Package examples to the "Samples" section. Enjoy! :) (Nov. 23, 2011)

-I'm back! And I bear good news: The Generic People Package is COMPLETE!!! (Finally). I grew bored (honestly) of making it and college got in the way... but, I decided that I simply cannot leave this unfinished. So, I picked back up and completed the packages. Sadly, the file sizes combined were too big. So, I had to use a link to another uploder. Sorry! So, please check the downloads in the spoiler tags below. That's where the files will be. (Nov. 21, 2011)

-I did not forget about these facesets, I just took a break from making them. I decided to try to force myself to make the very boring Generic People Package, once again. I don't think Dr. MC will help with any more of those, so it may take longer then I want it to. Oh, well. I'll try my best! (May 12, 2011)

-Package #1 is now finished. Yay! I have attached it to this post, please look for the download below. Sprites were included, however, we do not particulary like sprite-making, so please bear with us if they are not sufficient. Anyways, I hope you enjoy our facesets. (Apr. 16, 2011)

Progress:
Spoiler for:
Package #1: 25/25 (Complete)
Generic People Package: 15/15 (Complete)

Note: Each image comes with 1 or 2 recolors - so each package will actually contain over 50 images + the facesets for each

Note: The "Generic People Package" will be mostly recolors of the original FE images. There will be some unique edits, but most are just random folks in a rainbow of colors to add style to their poor generic lives...

Note: There are no sprites for the Generic People Package... Sorry! The filesize will hopefully not be too big as it is, so I'm concerned to add more. Plus, I don't really like spriting... it kills me ><;

Note: We do not like to create sprites, so feel free to use different ones if you do not like ours!

Samples:
Spoiler for:
Prince:

Beauty:

General:

Generic Young Woman #1 (RED)

Generic Young Man #1 (GREEN)

Generic Soldier # 1 (RED)

(Notice how this is the first half of the Generic Soldier recolors)

Downloads:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:52:02 PM by modern algebra »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Those look wonderful. Great work! + rep

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
These are rather nice, I have but one qualm, it seems taht the quality of the images has been lost when you either a uploaded them, or be actually edited them

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
These are rather nice, I have but one qualm, it seems taht the quality of the images has been lost when you either a uploaded them, or be actually edited them

I used some GIMP filters to make the edits look more regular, but I may have used too much and made it look weird. I'll try using less and we can see if that looks better :) thnx for the advice.

@ Modern Algebra
Thank you! It means a lot :)

*EDIT*
Here are 2 alternative styles to the current ones posted that I may consider using instead (first time posting graphics, bear with me plz):
Spoiler for:
Regular Image -this way is the original way it turns out when I edit the image, but it's harder to make everything look more smooth sometimes.

Image with "cartoon" effect -this way tends to make the image look more smooth, and is easier to do. It may, however, make the image slightly more blurry.

I think I'll try them all with cartoon effect, if it's not sufficient, I may start using the "regular style" images, instead.  :)

I appreciate ay input, I would like to know if many people would use these when I make more of them.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 01:41:59 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Nicely done sis, I'll be done with making my new icon in a few then I'll help you. xD

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do they look okay? I get kinda lazy sometimes, especially on the recolor pics :-[
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*Update* Package #1 is complete!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I test downloaded it, its working as it should! enjoy <3

Rep:
Level 73
VIII or DIE!
These are amazing! I wish i had the patience to draw full body shots, Beauty is my fav pink hair never looked so right :)
The only limit is your imagination.

My artwork:
http://jameswhite89.deviantart.com/

My Music:
http://uk.myspace.com/jamescoversall

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@james
Wow, thank you! =) It means a lot to us to hear positive feedback!
We actually don't draw them haha we edit game rips to look unique =)

@Dr. MC
Shut up, MC! D: I made plenty of pretty ones in the package, too!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 08:42:55 PM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 73
VIII or DIE!
Hey yh a few of mine are remakes of Rpg maker VX characters.. I love drawing faces from scratch tho :)... Awsomness i wish i had a sister that could help me ith my games :( lol

My artwork:

My Music:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hahaha =) I like to draw, too. But I have problems making my actual art look professional enough to use for an RPG or anything like that.
Soo, here I am. Editing rips. Haha.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 73
VIII or DIE!
hey yh me 2 lol but screw it ill do it anways :)

My artwork:

My Music:

Rep:
Level 85
*downloads*

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<3!!
It means a lot to have a pro say that xD
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
i'm not a pro :P just a guy with mspaint

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i'm not a pro :P just a guy with mspaint

I love paint when it comes to art that is more pixeled, like the older FEs... but I just can't get into pixel art... that's why I don't like spriting :P To me, it's more difficult and pro to be a pixel-artist of any kind
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
these are good! I checked just to see what FE was though...  :( I don't have a place to use them...

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FE is "Fire Emblem". It's a game series that has a LOT of characters in it. What I do is I take pieces of characters from FE (someone's hair, someone else's eyes, someone else's outfit, etc) and put them together to make a unique-looking character that is Fire Emblem style. It's my favorite art style from any game I've played. I'm glad you like them :) I may do requests for them sometime, but I'm not exactely sure. I've been held up, playing with a program called "nightmare" that edits fire emblem games to the point where you can "make your own FE game". But it's MUCH more difficult to use then RPG Maker. :(
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
FE is "Fire Emblem". It's a game series that has a LOT of characters in it. What I do is I take pieces of characters from FE (someone's hair, someone else's eyes, someone else's outfit, etc) and put them together to make a unique-looking character that is Fire Emblem style. It's my favorite art style from any game I've played. I'm glad you like them :) I may do requests for them sometime, but I'm not exactely sure. I've been held up, playing with a program called "nightmare" that edits fire emblem games to the point where you can "make your own FE game". But it's MUCH more difficult to use then RPG Maker. :(

Nightmare is a pain in the ass XD

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
I think these are in my top ten best rescourses *looks at the list and quickley write it down* yep they are :p
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nightmare is a pain in the ass XD

Yes, it sure is LOL I've been doing okay with it (as well as a ton of other programs for editing) but it's a very difficult process. I've run into random issues that make me want to bash my face against my keyboard. :P

@ WeirdGameMaker

I love your comment, it made me feel happy inside :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
I gave up when i realized that you couldnt modify classes properly :S