RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Twilight of Heroes gameplay vid

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I will make this short and very sweet.  Watch the thing *-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED5wj4UWO2o

What you think o.oa
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:29:18 PM by modern algebra »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
This topic was posted 4 years ago, I believe.
Has development been going on for that long? Because the battle system would suggest so. It made my brain blow up, and I had to pick up all the pieces.
The message system's cool too. However, you didn't really put information about the game, so...
I can't give criticism on anything else.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Totally inspired by Falcom's games in good ways. Looks great~

Yep, I change the system ^^;
And who is Falcom anyway o.O

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
the game looks great, I'll be sure to look out for it. Although the "? ? ? ? ? ? ?" might make some people skip over the topic, you should remove that XD.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:57:08 PM by hiromu656 »

Thanks ^^;
Gonna take a while though since I am the only person working on it T-T

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Falcom makes the Ys games, and the Dragon Slayer series, which includes Xanadu. They also make the Legend of Heroes series.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I just watched another video of the game on your youtube channel, did you make the tiles? And speaking of tiles, the characters look very small compared to them, just something that popped out to me.

But, what's the game about?

There is a town that is kept hidden by a magic barrier kept by their Goddess.  No one can see their town, and in exchange, no one can go outside as well.  All their needs are provided by the Goddess but in return, they have to sacrifice a girl every full moon of a new year.  It was Kino's sister who got sacrificed when he was little and now his friend Mita is next.  So the story starts with Kino trying to find a way to save his friend o.o