RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Spec Ops

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Spec Ops
by RPGXPert

Story
Well, There Isnt Much Of A Story, Just Three Act Of Endless Fun!
ACT 1: You Are A Soldier Training For The Army, Based Around 1980 To 1990.
ACT 2: You Are Now A Veteran And Taking On More Enemies Than Anyone Can Imagine!
ACT 3: You Are Close To Retirement And The War Is Over, But Oh No! The Zombie Horde Is On It's Way For You!

Character
You:
You Are A Soldier (ACT I) Training To Be A Veteran (ACT II)
There Are Also Zombies, And Survivors.

Screenshots
This Is The Only Screenshot (Yet):

If You Have Any Questions, Please Ask Me Them (:
 - RPGXPert
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:27:22 PM by RPGXPert »

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
ummm... good luck, i guess
just be sure not to be like
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,29511.0.html ;D

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Quickly, before the vets pounce on you, read this topic. It will make your time here SO much more bearable. I hope this makes it in time.

Good ideas, though. Just needs better presentation.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Quickly, before the vets pounce on you, read this topic. It will make your time here SO much more bearable. I hope this makes it in time.

Good ideas, though. Just needs better presentation.

Good Idea... Will Do  :)
 - RPGXPert

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
I HAVE GIVEN UP WITH THIS!  :lol:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
that was fast

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Let's not have another candice here. He started another project, so it's all good.
I hope that one lasts.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know