RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest CBS (Removed)

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Locked and Removed as per request of TDS.

~mod
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:12:32 AM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Right on. This is good. FFMQ was one of the first ff games i played.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
This is a really nice script. Great job TDS! The only thing I could really comment on is the lack of customisability. For example, some people might want to draw their own character battlers instead of using the default sprites. Also, some people might not like the pixelation that the zoom factor gives. But otherwise, this is a great script and I'm really hoping to see how this turns out!

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
Wow very nice Battle System.
I can imgaine how har it is to manage all the windows. :P Anyway good work it looks very nice.
Maybe one thing you can change is that you can give the characters a walking animation. The whole looks so static.
Good job. ;)

Deity
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Awesome,thanks You.
 ;D ;D ;D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice. Great job TDS!

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Is there a possibility you could make this compatible with YEM Victory Script? If not its fine. Just asking outta curiosity.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Great script! However, there seems to be an issue with displaying texts during a battle event...
"I HAFTA FAUGH"

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
This may find its way into a project of mine... if there's a way to use my own character sprites.

Nice battlers, BTW!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
There's a problem with the script, it appears that you cannot acquire gold after the fight. And to make sure I had disabled the autobattle in your demo of the script and the same had happened, the gold was displayed but I hadn't made any money. Do you know how I could fix this?

EDIT: I edited the script so that it gave me my money. It was a noobish fix, but it did help in the end. With the little scripting knowledge I knew, I just fused the normal battle scene script with the CBS.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 06:34:17 PM by hiromu656 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
@ Hironimus656

Can you tell me which lines you editet exactly and how? I don´t EVEN have a noobish scripting knowledge...because I have less than that : (

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
@ Hironimus656

Can you tell me which lines you editet exactly and how? I don´t EVEN have a noobish scripting knowledge...because I have less than that : (

Wow, you got my name completely wrong. I edited the Battle Scene script, by replacing a few things in the script with RTP scripts and I sort of made a fusion of RTP and this so that what it lacked would simply use what VX begins with, Such as the Gold and Exp gain.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
@ Hironimus656

Add this:
$game_party.gain_gold(gold)

to line 240 of the BATTLE SCENE script below materials. It should then look like that:

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # * Display Gained Experience and Gold
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  def display_exp_and_gold
    exp = $game_troop.exp_total
    gold = $game_troop.gold_total
    text = sprintf(Vocab::Victory, $game_party.name)
    $game_party.gain_gold(gold)
    # Wait 20 frames

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
learn to use code tags

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
In case anyone is wondering why there are no updates to this script, it's because it was posted on another forum.

You can thank those fine folks who decided to post my work somewhere else for the lack of updates and the new versions of this script.

I'm not doing it to be an ass or to be mean, I'm just so tired of having an inbox full of emails with the same questions over and over again. If it stays here then I could answer all those questions here and everyone could come here and find a solution to their problems.

I know it's the internet and people will share stuff without giving a crap, but I like helping people when they ask for my help, but answering the same questions over and over again in different languages starts to get annoying pretty fast.

I think I will just remove this script to avoid further problems, since I never wanted to release it in the first place.

If a moderator could please delete this topic I would really appreciate it, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Do you mind linking the website, or even the topic in which you exclusively post to or to this script? That way I can just wipe your first post and have a redirect there. That'll clear up the confusion on this end without leaving any mysteries. If no, then that's fine and I'll remove the topic completely. Message me with the info (I forget if you can modify your own post in a locked topic).