RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Water Walking & Flying

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Hello,

I just read Dyre's thread and since I invented a system like this about a week ago I thought I'd post it too.

Situation:
- you want to reach the cave, but a very cold lake is in your way.

Requirements:
- RMXP RTP

Instructions:
- Download the demo, start it and talk to the bulletin board. Water Pet isn't available yet.
- To make your own riding character you have to fusion your char and the dragon like I did.
- Take a close look at the Skill, Common Event AND Tileset section in the Database.
- You have to set the water terrain tags to 3, this might be the least obvious thing ;)

Features:
- flying a dragon and walking on water

Known Issues:
If you get stuck just look towards the water and use the skill again. Alternatively you can also fly.

Credits:
- The dragon was not created by me

Download DEMO