RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Coloring practice

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Spoiler for:

It's been a while since I last touched my graphic tablet. When I was away from the net, I spent most of my time writing and sketching traditionally.

So, uh, I just suddenly got the urge to practice CGing again, and did this doodle.

Critiques and comments are all loved. :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:15:47 PM by boe »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Colouring is good! :) I like it, though, imo, the hair that's flowing in the air seems to be less defined than the hair that's just settled which just seems a bit off for me. But yeah. :3 I MISSED YOU, JAP T_T

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yea, I have a very hard time on CGing hair. It does need a lot of patience, and I am still learning on how to have one. XD Thank you. :)

I miss all you and everyone else in RMRK too. :( School really drained almost everything out of me. I wish the system in my country were similar with the education system in the USA.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You're doing great work JAP. I hope that you continue to advance yourself, because I know you can flourish. :)

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Thank you. :) I try to sketch at least 20 minutes a day.