RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Fire Slime

Rep:
Level 82
Edited Slimes for XP
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:28:42 PM by modern algebra »
Skullshade

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I think the second one looks really nice. The first one, the colours are too close together I think - it makes it look almost like one colour.

Rep:
Level 82
Yeah the colors do run a bit together, was going for more of a molten slime though. It does look better in game
Skullshade

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Thanks for answering my Pm Skull :lol:
Very cool

Rep:
Level 82
Np, enjoy em ;D
Skullshade

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Lol database already! :o

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
Lava slime could probably be done by changing a few hue sliders in PDN or Photoshop, but nice idea bro :)
N/A
Completion: --

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I need the Battler for this

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Thanks for sharing, but the request for that was made two years ago. I haven't seen skaraflame around for a while.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Skaraflame actually is around, he posted on Witchtooth yesterday I think...
But isn't that just an XP battle sprite with a red hue anyway?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK Junior
Skaraflame actually is around, he posted on Witchtooth yesterday I think...
But isn't that just an XP battle sprite with a red hue anyway?
an you guys are welcome ><

Mines a little brighter I used two sprites for it. dodged burned it an then on top i had the original an put a color burn with it to give it that texture =) , thought it look better an match more

an sorry about that, i had no idea this was that old @_@

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Hell yeah I'm still around. I haven't seen any activity in this thread for a LONG time so I completely forgot about it.
I'll be sure to use this stuff, cheers NightCrow

RMRK Junior
Hell yeah I'm still around. I haven't seen any activity in this thread for a LONG time so I completely forgot about it.
I'll be sure to use this stuff, cheers NightCrow
thank yo Skara, =) glade my work will be used =^-^=

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Anytime kid

RMRK Junior
Anytime kid
KNow where i can get a giant slime xp battler : O i could make use a giant fire slime if i had it :3

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Anytime kid
Know where I can get a giant slime XP battler? I could make use a giant fire slime if I had it :3
Not sure dude, but a scratch wouldn't hurt :P