RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Azure Dreams characterset: Kewne

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
O.o uh... I made this... after Kewne, the first monster you ever get on Azure Dreams... Uhm ^_^ have fun?  I didn't add his wings because 1) it was at first hard and 2) when I did add them they just looked dorky....
Anyways :D hope this is kind of useful!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:45:38 PM by modern algebra »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
so.... It' s a hopping sprite? I'm a bit confused...

I've actually never played the game, so I wouldn't know... But is that how Kewne used to move? Or does (s)he walk? If so, it might need a tad bit more work... but not much...

Looks good though (even though I suspect it's a rip *wink*)
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

lol actually it's not a rip O.o I tried doing some ripping off the game itself and I just had a really hard time doing it.  Uhm, Kewne actually flies, like i stated, I was going to put wings on him but those looked dorky.  In the game itself they only put wings on the picture and not the sprite.  I understand now why they didn't... It just didn't look good.  So he's flying in some odd sense.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
well, I can see what you mean now, but technically, you didn't say he could fly... just that he had wings (technically, that doesn't mean he flies, think ostrich)... Also, there are wings in that pic... look hard... those blue things on it's back are the wings, and it's flying *flap*

you see?

Alternately, the wings are open and closed...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
That's his tail, dude.

Lol, nah that's his tail.  Actually you should see the screenshots people have for Kewne as his original sprite form.  then find a picture of him.  O.o His picture has the wings but his sprite form in the game doesn't