RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Stone of Blood (TGFL6)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

1 - 1 - 2011

Spoiler for Screenshots:

Spoiler for Characters:
Zvaran
Race: Human, Male

Class: Azura's Züne2 (Melee + Dark Magic)
Weapon of Choice: Spear

Zvaran is the reincarnation of Zvaran the Züne of Azura, the Chaotic One. As the mortal avatar of the chaos god he is conflicted and unpredictable; some times he is cold, arrogant, and remorseless, other times generous and repentant. Zvaran now searches the world for an ancient secret that he believes will grant him the power to challenge the gods.

Lyriasen
Race: Asera, Female

Class: Mercenary
Weapon of Choice: Sword (Gladius)

Lyriasen is a common mercenary. Before joining the party she earned a dangerous living taking bounties on bandits and lesser rizvalim3. She is normally a skilled fighter, but the least skilled member of the party. Born to common parents and living a simple life, Lyriasen was not presented with the same opportunities for greatness as the other members.

Markyran
Race: Asera, Male

Class: Rizval Hunter (Ranged + Light Magic)
Weapon of Choice: Bow

Markyran, an orphan, was trained from childhood to be a Rizval Hunter by the priests of Razia, god of Light. Having spent his early life training in the care of Razia's temple Markyran is an educated and precise man; he is observant, reserved, and formal in his speech. Markyran has no life but his duty to rid the world of the rizval, never having had a family he sees no value in making his own, and understands the risk of his work would be too great.

Nyria
Race: Human, Female

Class: Eirian Mage
Weapon of Choice: Dagger

Footnotes:
1: Biological age of current incarnation.
2: I have been using the name "zune" (or "züne") since 2002. Microsoft can get over it.
3: Rizvalim, or Rizval in singular are essentially demons.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:29:32 PM by modern algebra »
My strength is that of ten men, for I am wired to the eyeballs on espresso!

Well it's certainly been more than a few weeks as I had originally predicted, but TGFL6 ("Stone of Blood") is nearing completion.

I'm presently looking for at least one "beta" tester.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 03:35:10 PM by Zethzune »

Oh for fuck's sake, I can't even get a your project sucks?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It doesn't suck, it looks good. Generally, no news is good news here. You'll hear more after its released.

So, I missed my 12/12 release window - sorry about that. I didn't realize that week was the week before finals. The game will actually be released 1/1/11 whether or not it's finished, as long as it's done. By that I mean the game is a final cut scene away from being "done", but several custom battler graphics, and days of polishing away from being "finished".

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I think the mapping looka great, but they are a bit bare. Also, what's the story of this game? You haven't posted any story for this game.