RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TGFL4 (Finished Game)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey everyone!
I recently found the original release of my 2005 project "TGFL4" on a backup. After a few weeks of recreating the final version of TGFL4 from memory (and an earlier release of TGFL4), I finally located the original project files for the final version. I did a quick play through, fixing any bugs I could find, so it should be playable; however that I can't and don't guarantee that it is bug free.
If you find any bugs I will be patching TGFL4 - I will not be completing or "restoring" TGFL4, as I am busy with work, school, and TGFL6.

By the way: TGFL6 is a recreation of TGFL4 with better dialog, storytelling, and overall design. I'll post a link to my TGFL6 thread when I get around to making one ;D

Downloads: Updated 12/16/2009
tgfl4_updated.exe (Primary)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 05:42:07 AM by Zethzune »
My strength is that of ten men, for I am wired to the eyeballs on espresso!