RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker Character Resource Kit - XP [Image heavy warning]

Rep:
Level 87
Foreword
So, I've had this idea for awhile. My idea was to embark on a project to create quality characters for RPG Maker, and this here is for RPG Maker XP. These quality charactersets will feature many characters from various video games, manga, etc. I will take requests to make characters from a series but I will be going down from a list. If you see anything wrong with a set, tell me and I will try to fix it. Updates will come every once and a while

Character Resources

Shinra Soldier:
Spoiler for:
Cloud, Shinra Soldier:
Spoiler for:

List Of Planned Charactersets:
  • Shinra Soldier - Complete!
  • Cloud, Shinra Soldier - Complete!
  • Cloud, FF7 - Preview!
    Spoiler for:
  • Cloud, Kingdom Hearts - Preview!
    Spoiler for:
  • Cloud, Advent Children - Preview W.I.P.!
    Spoiler for:
  • Sephiroth - Nothing Yet
  • Vincent, Turk - Nothing Yet
  • Vincent, Current - Nothing Yet

List Of Planned Characters:
  • Edward Elric - Nothing Yet
  • Alphonse Elric - Nothing Yet

• Siegfried, Soul Calibur 3 Costume - Nothing Yet
  • Nightmare, Soul Calibur 3 Costume - Nothing Yet

• Neku - Nothing Yet

Suggesting Rules
When suggesting a series, please note that, if the series is accepted to be worked on, it won't be worked on suddenly. Please expect time for your suggested series to be worked on. Also, when you suggest a series, please put which characters from that series you would like to see worked on the most.

Notes
  • I currently am only working on the walking animations of the characters. Later on I plan on doing animations for them as well, an example? Cloud on his motorcycle, Fenrir :]
  • If you use any of these, please be sure to credit the creator, Redwyn, wherever you use them. I don't expect any body to steal these.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:58:49 AM by Redwyn »

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Those are pretty good, though I see that Cloud's hair is a bit too bright. You might want to de-saturate it a little to lessen the amount of brightness. Also, his eyes look a bit like...too "innocent"? I am not really sure what's the perfect word to use here but let's say they don't look as serious as Cloud's real eyes.

Shinara's Soldier look a bit pillow-shaded in my opinion. You might want to fix that.

Other than that, it's a nice idea you have here and I wish you best of luck on it! <3

Rep:
Level 87
I wanted his hair to be that shade to match the way it looks in Advent Children, though I'll see if I can lower it down some. His eyes are supposed to look innocent when he is a Shinra Soldier, but I might make them more rough on the other ones.

I assume your talking about the helmet, correct? I'll try again on the shading once I find something to look at that would show me how to shade it better.

Thanks for the critique :]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Those look pretty great and this sounds like an interesting project. I wish you the best of luck! Good work so far. I'm excited for the FMA ones.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks MA :] FMA comes after FF7 and I'll be sure to work extra hard on them since I love FMA myself :]

Do these happen to look better now?

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Ahh those look improved and more polished. ^^ Cloud's hair looks better now and well shaded. The second sprite is well shaded now as well, though it might has little more room for improvement.

Keep it up! ^^