RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dark Chaos

Rep:
Level 84
work removed because of disrespect from another topic.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 09:03:45 PM by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Wait a sec, this isn't a RPG Maker XP Game, this is a RPG Maker VX game, this is in the wrong forum my friend D:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

Rep:
Level 84
Sorry for the confusion.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I see some character generator stuff for NPCs. Just curious- do you intend to use any non-RTP characters for the main cast?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 03:55:07 AM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
I am not 100% sure yet. I am still working on the story, and will be making changes.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
The dark,quiet night is the best time of the day
looks nice =) once it will be done I'll surely try it  ;D (if it'll be public)
"Let the wings of an angel carry you on your way to happiness,even in hard times" ~O.d.l.T.~

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, it will be made public. I don't have a set released date. Most likely this game will be released in 2010.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
The dark,quiet night is the best time of the day
Yes, it will be made public. I don't have a set released date. Most likely this game will be released in 2010.

alrighty  ;D
"Let the wings of an angel carry you on your way to happiness,even in hard times" ~O.d.l.T.~