RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Server - Unreal Tournament GOTY

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

There is an Unreal Tournament Server running on RMRK's machine :)

From now until xmas, maybe longer after that, I've decided to keep the server running indefinitely for now :tpg:

You can download UT GOTY here. Just unrar and run UnrealTournament.exe in \System to play. Setup your controls and settings etc first of course. If you have your own copy of UT, install both of the official bonus packs, as I've installed these on the server. Also make sure your own version of UT is at least version 436.

Once in and you've changed the game settings to your liking, just go to Multiplayer -> Open Location, and enter unreal.rmrk.net to join RMRK's server. That's it!

The server will automatically add bots if needed, so there are always at least 5 players/bots in a map. If it's only bots in there and you'd like to fight vs somebody, you can usually coax somebody in the IRC channel to fight :) I'm always up for one =o

Play with us faggots  :mad:

[edit] Installed both bonus packs on the server, now the server has the same extra stuff as is in the client download in this post, so you can use the extra skins and fight in those extra maps.

[edit] Removed the redeemer (abused too much :mad: )
[edit] Added 2 relics, Redemption and Regeneration. Redemption will give you a second wind of sorts when you're killed. Regeneration obviously regenerates your HP.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 12:58:38 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I have GOTY on my computer, this'll be sweet.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 83
I already have GOTY so as soon as I find my wireless mouse for my laptop, I'll be on this server

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Played some matches, Yeyinde is deadly ;_;
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
in b4 moo says he can't play

Rep:
Level 102
Actually he was the first to play besides me ;o

He kept dying in the slime :|
bringing sexy back

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
If this works, I'm going to orgasm everywhere, then shoot you all in the head.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
god damnit roph and yeyinde kicked the shit out of me in the first match we played. got 'em in the second round, though.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS

Rep:
Level 83
I keep losing connection to the server. My laptop is being stupid :( That and my mouse doesn't seem to work right. Guess I'll have to boot up my desktop :(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
in b4 moo says he can't play
Actually he was the first to play besides me ;o
Despite that, the audio doesn't sync up with what's going on. >_> It's delayed. idk

He kept dying in the slime :|
Yeah, that slime sucks. >_> My HP gets drained like oooooooh.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I remember when me, Roph, Zeriab, Gilga and Malson would play. I think arlen and Yami played a few times too. Good times :)

I may join in some time :))
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh cool.
I have it installed, I'll probably hop on IRC (for serious) later tonight and play. ^_^

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe maybe
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's fun to get a balanced group playing. There were 6 of us when I first joined, and it was like everyone was fodder for Yeyinde. After a few people left, it felt less cluttered and more fun. The only real problem that I had was that I kept pressing "r" to reload, and bringing the stupid chat window up.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
It's fun to get a balanced group playing. There were 6 of us when I first joined, and it was like everyone was fodder for Yeyinde. After a few people left, it felt less cluttered and more fun. The only real problem that I had was that I kept pressing "r" to reload, and bringing the stupid chat window up.

everyone is fodder for Yeyinde's Redeemer camping

Rep:
Level 84
Rubber Shark
I only go for the redeemer because the server's not letting me use the skin that came with that game ;o;

Spoiler for This is what it should look like:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
that's a dumb reason

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I only go for the redeemer because the server's not letting me use the skin that came with that game ;o;

Lol, wut?

Anyway, my name display is alazz. Gonna play a round of Instant Action then hop on the server.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'd love to play if I had the time ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

OH GOD WHAT IS GOING ON HERE I DON'T EVEN

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I think even if I do come, the ping will be around 200 ;-;
Arlen is hot.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
This sucks. My home comp won't run the game, but the work comp has access to the RMRK server blocked. RRRRRG! Wait till Christmas when I get my new computer....
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
I think even if I do come, the ping will be around 200 ;-;

In the game settings, set your network value to ISDN and it shouldn't be that bad for you. I have 100ms+ usually, sometimes over 200 (usually play late at night, when I have some torrents running) =o
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I play TF2 on servers in the UK all the time, I usually get like 150+ ping yet I still rock just as hard when playing on closer, US servers. No worries, it should be fine.

Yeah, I was playing a couple of nights ago, I got like 16 kills against the bot with like 0 deaths or something. I don't remember, but the Bot is really easy. ;.;
I'll hop on later tonight if anyone wants to play.