RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] My Resources

Rep:
Level 87
I know it has been a while since I've been around, sorry guys. Hope my resources are still in circulation though.

I have some new resources, but I haven't had a chance to get them organized and online yet. I wanted to go ahead and share them though. Some of these I made to donate to a tigsource competition but they weren't really appreciating them so I quit. You guys get them instead! Please tell your friends!

http://www.lorestrome.com/pixel_archive/main.htm<< old stuff -- be sure to take a look
http://www.lorestrome.com/trash/oldgamefiles/Autotiles/ << old autotiles not on the site

here is newer stuff

<< relaly just the top middle tile, needed it on an extra layer in vx

<< console flicker, just stick in a dark place

<< speeding stars for warp speed

<< table

<< kitchen

And lastly, a video of them in use, it's kinda crappy but hopefully gives you an idea of how to use them.

http://www.lorestrome.com/pixel_archive/space_resources/Example.wmv
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:59:47 PM by modern algebra »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Very nice =) This goes very well with Joy's topic of futuristic tiles and characters. I'll move it to the database, thanks for sharing!

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Yaaaaaaay~ more future tiles!These are -gorgeous-.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Amazing! Very nice, sir.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
yeah, those look awesome hyptosis! Great stuff

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
This is pretty sweet! Keep up the good work. :)

Rep:
Level 89
Regards,
Mike

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Avid Procrastinator
These are perfect for my project! Amazing job, dude
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 07:01:31 AM by Dante_Davis »
Group Pose!

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
I respect anyone that has a talent for technology, as I have none. These are nice tiles ^_^

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~