RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Infinite Journey

Drama Queen :*
Rep:
Level 83
This Project is No Longer in Development

In the distant future, you play the role of the Captain of a Space Cruiser, Edith II, sent by the Federation of Allied Planets to survey Planets in the Aja Prime Sector. When you find yourself lost in a random cave on a Planet you’ve never seen before, your primary focus shifts to discovering exactly how to get back your Crew and Edith II

• Unique and Original Weapon Customization System, which allows you to forge the Weapon YOU want to use.
  • Trading System that lets the player trade valuable resources by finding or buying them from one City, and carrying them to the next City.
  • A Dungeon Crawler with plenty of Puzzles, and challenging Monsters.

WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM
Your Weapon(which you choose at the Game's Start) starts off at +0. To get your Weapon to Level Up to +1, you must earn WXP(Weapon Experience Points). You earn WXP for every Monster you kill inside of a Dungeon. Once your Weapon Levels, you are rewarded with UPG(Upgrade Points) which are required for Upgrading your Weapon's Stats by using Crystals.

Crystals, which are used for the Upgrading, can be bought from an NPC, or found in the field. There are 4 different types of Crystals. STR, DEF, INT, and SPD. As you can see, there is a Crystal for every Stat in the game. STR and INT Crystals are the most common, while DEF and SPD Crystals are found in limited amounts.

Once you find or purchase a Crystal, go to the Upgrade Menu, and select Synthesize. Then select the Crystal you wish to use on your Weapon. Once it's Synthesized, you can select the Upgrade option and your Weapon's Stat will be increased.

You can Upgrade your Weapon as much as you'd like. And put in whatever Stat Crystals you wish into the Weapon you've chosen to use. Once your Weapon gets a certain amount of Stats, you can also choose to Craft it into a Weapon with Increased Critical Hit Rate. For example...a 1Handed Sword can be Crafted into a 2Handed Sword once you have achieved 25 STR on the Weapon, and 5 SPD on the Weapon.

And, it's just as simple as that!

Hope you're looking forward to fooling around with the Upgrade System! It will be fully functional upon release of Infinite Journey!

Alzenor is an Empire located on the Planet, Lekae V. It is one of two Empires on the Planet. Lekae V's technology is almost non-existant. But, it's inhabitants Magical Powers far surpass any other Planet's in the Aja Prime Sector.
The Alzenor Empire is governed by the Emperor of the Alzenor Family. This same Family has reigned over Alzenor for all of time on Lekae V. The neighboring Empire of Galyn recently discovered Ancient Tomes and is withholding the contents of them from the Emperor Alzenor.

DOWNLOAD

Build 0.5 Release - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dzd0jm0lndj
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 08:55:22 PM by Ultyma »
Cyber Bullies
aka

Nerds who get their asses kicked in real life.

Drama Queen :*
Rep:
Level 83
For anyone who is interested...
I've started to make a re-release of Infinite Journey.
I plan on revamping the Battle System a little bit, mostly.
There will also be some cosmetic changes to the game.
As well as a new layout for the World Map.
Oh, an I'm looking into a better way for the Questing to pan out. Which will most likely entail a new Quest Screen.
I do not have a release date for this upcoming re-release. But, as soon as I get a more defined timeline, I'll let you all know.

Expect new screenshots, soon!
Cyber Bullies
aka

Nerds who get their asses kicked in real life.