RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Flashing/Blinking Dying Enemies

Rep:
Level 83
A little somethig to help new people to RMVX or XP, remember on Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals how you defeat a monster and the image flashes, heres how you do it this is the only way i know of how to do it and its easy enough so hopefully someone finds it useful
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 05:26:29 AM by Kuja »
The smell of rotting flesh is incredibly erotic!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Since obviously your subject doesn't explain shit as to what this topic is about, I'll change it for you.

Rep:
Level 83
it didnt explain shit because i didnt know what to call it  :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You'll need to put a wait command between each graphic change btw. Or it happens instantly. I'd say 1 or 2 frames depending on if you want a rave party each time an enemy dies.

Rep:
Level 83
other people can do that its done how i like it ::)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
It doesn't flash at all the way you have it posted, if maybe for an instant.

Rep:
Level 83
lol it doesnt flash and i just done what you said and put a wait thing between each thing and i honestly cant notice any difference