RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Puzzle Switch

Rep:
Level 83
this is a very simple switch puzzle, dont give any credit there are far better switch puzzle tuts out there but i figured id contribute something   :D
The smell of rotting flesh is incredibly erotic!

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
your system is well done, anyway, i will add another that i've made that looks as yours. :) and a critic aout yours ;)

(well, if you press the wrong ones, after battle if you touch the door, they will appear anyway. should reset after.)

take  a look on this one. it's almost the same: (just 2 pressed are the correct, or a mob will rise, and close the door.also resets the switches after battle.)

anyway, to who want to take a look:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5MIOSP4S

well, it's a good system, and i posted mine since it is about the same thing, and wouldn't be needed another topic for the same thing.

KeEp the Go0d work =)

My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week: