RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Futuristic Tileset

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Attractive Female Member
So, I said I'd post this after submitting my game, Locus, to GIAWV.

Just a lot of compiling and frankenspriting of the rtp and tilesets by other artists, so you gotta credit them too.

Sources:
Nomicom
Enterbrain
Shiro
Kaduki

Tilesets
Spoiler for:

Parallaxes
Spoiler for:
Some of the walls have a transparent line made to be used with a scrolling parallax. I find about a 15 horizontal scroll works well.

Also made this to use under the RTP grated floor or as an underlevel under a catwalk. Seamless.

Charsets
Spoiler for:
Here's some animated objects and doors to spruce up your maps:

This one has two vers so you can choose whether to have it cover two tiles or three in width.

This is my favorite for some reason, looks best if you have several around with different animation speeds.

Facesets
Spoiler for:

Windowskins
Spoiler for:
These are edits of a windowskin from Kaduki, I tweaked the frame color and changed the window back and transparency to better match the screens in this set. Three versions.

Sill a bit to go, gonna give you guys all you need to make your own little status chambers that open and everything.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:03:28 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Those are wicked, joy. Great work and moved to Database

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You're amazing.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Attractive Female Member
Added object charactersets, windowskins and facesets. Have fun.

Rep:
Level 82
hello all, I'm still a beginner ...
Added object charactersets, windowskins and facesets. Have fun.
hahaha....
you have fun...you are relly great.. :lol: :lol:

:) making a game is a fun job  :)
 i'm still beginer >>Indonesian<<
make creativity is still easy,
but make innovation is the challenge

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
OMG!  Looks awesome!  I will proboblly be using this in game...
Hi.  I am a person.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Joy, you are the center of my life, the source of all my...uhh...joy. You make me feel like a real person, a better person, a good person. You instill life within my soul and make me feel truly alive.

I love you  :tpg: