RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Tilesets - RTP Addons 4.0

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You're obviously retarded, so making fun of you too much wouldn't satisfy me. So I'll just tell you.

Right-click, Save Image As

done.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
[Awesome phrase here]
These are awesome. Can I use them for a commercial game?  ::)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
If I'm credited. yeah.

[Awesome phrase here]
I will give credit.

Thank you! 

Rep:
Level 81
omg, these are great!
pls tell me where i can download them. :tpg:
mfg
rofl1337

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. learn to use the internet.

save the images from the first topic. jesus.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
He's probably just a kid; give him a break grafikal :P Everyone has to start somewhere.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
the answer is also the first post of this page, lol.

And he's asked a couple times for the same question with the same answer =o

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Updated. New stuff. Back into the process. :)

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
The only word that can define these is:

LEGENDARY

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Added a large lake.

P.S.  Any suggestions for things would be cool. Within reason.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 02:02:34 AM by grafikal »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I know this is going to sound like a silly question, but you can have as many tiles on set E as you want?

Also, fantastic job. ;)

EDIT: Would you mind if I edited them a bit? I've messed with the colors on the RTP to make it all look a bit different, and I would need to edit the curves in this to get it to match.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 09:00:20 PM by SirJackRex »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah edit what you want. Also, no. TileE is only as large as any other tile. 512x512 pixels. There are scripts to swap out tilesets and what not, but those are different.

Rep:
Level 81
could you tell me what picture you used to create these cloud shadows in your megaexample. ^-^
thank you in anticipation

[Awesome phrase here]
I'm waiting for more. =)

Rep:
Level 82
I´m using these and they´re awesome? I´m actually using tileE1 but how do I use tilE2? Do i have to save it in characters or is it that u have to chose between the 2 of them?

And one thing about TileE1. I played a game called Soul Quest: Legend of Zaron, it was awesome but he made the cliffs in TileE1 under the water, under the water tiles in tileA1.

How did he made that? I want to make that to but I don´t know how, anyone who knows? O_o

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
TileE1 and E2 aren't meant to be used at the same time considering that you can't. I just have it labeled E2 because it's just another tileset you can use. The point of these are not to use them all at the same time, but rather to use what you want. Rip what you need and place them on your own TileE. It's fine if you use them as they are too, but I'm just saying that they were made for people to rip and use.

Underwater? Idk, I haven't seen them. I would imagine they're just tinted blueish and maybe some animated bubbles were added later.

[Awesome phrase here]
I´m using these and they´re awesome? I´m actually using tileE1 but how do I use tilE2? Do i have to save it in characters or is it that u have to chose between the 2 of them?

And one thing about TileE1. I played a game called Soul Quest: Legend of Zaron, it was awesome but he made the cliffs in TileE1 under the water, under the water tiles in tileA1.

How did he made that? I want to make that to but I don´t know how, anyone who knows? O_o

I will send you a PM.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Tyaela is always here.
Hello I am new here.

I took some time to add more world map tiles to TileE2.

Screenshot:

What do you think?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Very cool :)
I'll add it to the first post

Rep:
Level 82
I have tried to work the things out right with these tiles since I´m using them. I don´t understand how this works =( I have looked on your tutorial but I don´t understand :( I mean, I do exactly as you do but mine doesn´t turn out as yours. I´ll post a screenshot tomorrow to show what mine looks like. It´s when it comes to part C in your cliff tutorial, I have seen projects with almost same tiles but mine doesn´t looks like them, I get a line that I don´t want. Do i have to do something like editing the cliff autotiles in TileA4? Or do I have to do something with an event, script, or import? I really want that line to dissapear so the cliffs look like they stick together, in C... It´s the top corners I have problems with, they don´t stick to the cliff that´s under but your does and I don´t understand what I am doing wrong. Please help me a.s.a.p, I´m working good on this game and I want to release it before christmas this year, I hope I can get this problems solved by tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Tyaela is always here.
I have tried to work the things out right with these tiles since I´m using them. I don´t understand how this works =( I have looked on your tutorial but I don´t understand .... blah, blah, blah...

You just have to hold pressed "Shift" and delete the corner tile.
Then put the right tile holding Shift key again.

Edit: Another cool trick with autotiles is to individualy map the part you want and while holding down shift, copy it Right-clicking. Paste holding shift and left clicking.

Look at those sexy autotiles.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 02:50:55 AM by Tyaela »

Rep:
Level 82
I have tried to work the things out right with these tiles since I´m using them. I don´t understand how this works =( I have looked on your tutorial but I don´t understand .... blah, blah, blah...

You just have to hold pressed "Shift" and delete the corner tile.
Then put the right tile holding Shift key again.

Edit: Another cool trick with autotiles is to individualy map the part you want and while holding down shift, copy it Right-clicking. Paste holding shift and left clicking.

Look at those sexy autotiles.
Oh Thanks! I didn´t know that with holding shift at all :P Thanks =D
Ur awesome, and those tiles are HOT :P