RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Delete Account Please

fagmop
Rep:
Level 87
fagmop
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 12:16:21 AM by Kipe »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
These are excellent sprites. I look forward to seeing more. :]

Rep:
Level 87
Excellent work, Kipe.

The only thing that looks strange is how the skeleton is leaning forward in the side frames, while his ass is sticking out back. :P

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
nice work. I really enjoy the Skeleton sprite.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think I'm more impressed about the Diagonal sprites than anything. Those are sometimes most difficult for people.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

I think I'm more impressed about the Diagonal sprites than anything. Those are sometimes most difficult for people.

Heh, I think it looks alright, nothin special. I just cut the hair from different views, put it together in four pieces, edited a few things on each of those pieces, and added/redrew from there. The hair wasn't bad actually. If you have a template to work off of, it's actually a lot easier than the up, left(right),and down views.. because once you have one diagional side done, you just get to copy/paste, and flip it. So basically in a diagonal sprite you're really only creating 2 sets(and adding stuff(in my case the shoulderpad)), whereas you'd create 3 sets in traditional sprite views.

Shhhhhhhhhh that's supposed to be a secret! lol

Rep:
Level 87
The Jawbone Worm is simply awesome.

The leech's front and back frames looks more like how it would be looked from the top, unlike the RMXP perspective. I don't know, it just looks like its moving on a wall.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I do agree on Deathlock's point on the Giant Leech @__@

----------

I like that Jawbone Worm but, it bugs me how can one put it all together in events for a boss fight :x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I've fallen in love with the Shade Monster Boss ;o;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wow
man

you're awesome
these are excellent.
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
These are absolutely amazing. Rarely do you see such good animation quality. Definitely one for the database. ^_^

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
Yeah, you should teach me how you do such good anims. I have a problem with spacing, but this is excellent. R +

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Now that thing is awesome, for both Terror games & RPG Games itself.

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Dude, these sprites are ri-di-cu-lous!  :o Keep doing that please. ;)

One thing though; That tail coming out of the earth.. It's looking cheap the way the tail's disappearing into the earth again.

Other than that, it's BEAUTIFUL.
  - 

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
Okay, you've gotten my attention. I love these. Please... MORE!!! XD

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
:O   I might port the shade to VX for my own use ~ your cred though of course.
 :P

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
Yeah, these are excellent Kipe. Top notch work for sure.  :police:

Thanks for sharing!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Oooh, looking nice as always, Kipe. =3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
Yeah, that's a great animation Kipe :)

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Wow, looking lovely. But how can you put it in an ABS as an animation?
  - 

Rep:
Level 87
The RTP template is by Mack, the poses of the template are created by legacyblade. Great work as usual, Kipe.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I was wondering what the heck it was, until I read further it's suppose to be a Queen Bee/Wasp/Termite/Ant/etc.

:0

Rep:
Level 87
I'd suggest changing the horns color to gold, makes it fit, in my opinion.

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
Wow Kipe, nice work. I especially love your Jawbone Worm and Leech, maybe make more swamp and cave related monsters of that sort?
N/A
Completion: --

Rep:
Level 83
Whoa, these are seriously incredible. Beautiful.

^A brand new RMXP game makers community! Click the link!^
Also, your chance to be a Moderator, click here!