RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Release of RMXP-ISO (Isometric Graphics / Movement)

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Wow.  I just some some work that someone is doing with a 3D engine and RMXP.  Impressive stuff.  Anywho... i was hoping to release my own game this last January, but i have a laundry list of things to do and want to get this out there for people to use if they so desire:

RMXP-ISO:

- Over 100 Characters with full 8-Directional movement and 8-D graphics
- Around 2 dozen bosses with full 8-Directional movement / graphics.
- Around 1 dozen isometric tilesets.

This is the first time that this is being released.  The tilesets were ripped from a half dozen commercial and online games by myself.  The charsets were ported by myself to rmxp format and are the original work of an artist by the name of Reiner.  The bosses come from various places, but many of them have been re-colored, etc... so will be better than finding them elsewhere.  The movement script is included and was created by Draycos Goldaryn.

Screenies:

Current download link (should be available on FreewareFiles.Com soon as well):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MWX9161C

Happy Game Making !!

- SorcerGamble

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Right on, man. This is probably the coolest tool that I've ever seen on here. I'm down with isometrics. Best of luck with the rest of your game~