RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon Ball Z

Rep:
Level 84
Tell Cloud I have a phone.
I remember the old cartoon network days...
Voilents was the thing!
I still cant get over how cartoon network got rid
of DBZ.
I miss watching that show. :'( :'( :'(

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I miss it too. Cartoon Network really has gone downhill since they started using anime up and then throwing them out so rapidly.

Dragon Ball Z was the best part of the afternoon. It may be cheesy at times, but the series makes for some great video games too, and I miss the old DBZ advertisements. I miss watching people's hair turn yellow and run all the way from their heads to the ground behind their feet, hedgehog-style as they reached newer levels of "Super Saiyan". It didn't really make sense, but damn that hair was cool.

Rep:
Level 84
Tell Cloud I have a phone.
I didnt understand it sometimes but it was real fun to watch.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
While I know DBZ was popular, I didn't find it great. So many characters confused me (I was VERY young back then ;-;). And the fighting scenes were sometimes just awesome but sometimes they were like, just characters staring the whole 30 mins or whatever and saying some stupid things then close ups of their anime eyes and making that grinning sound like "ah-hu" or thinking something in mind like "If I win this battle then I can save the earth but i dont know what tactics he's going to use"
Then somehow the oponent thinks "If he wins this, he saves earth. But he has no idea about my tactics"

meh
Maybe that happens in many anime programs, I dont see many ;-;

Oh yes, cartoon network has gone downhill

I dont get Jonny Bravo. I saw it last week and seeing it again after years makes it look really funny ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
DBZ EP = 5 Minutes of Dialogue, 2 Minutes of hand to hand fighting. 1 Minute of one really big hand-beam. 15 Minutes of panning.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
While I know DBZ was popular, I didn't find it great. So many characters confused me (I was VERY young back then ;-;). And the fighting scenes were sometimes just awesome but sometimes they were like, just characters staring the whole 30 mins or whatever and saying some stupid things then close ups of their anime eyes and making that grinning sound like "ah-hu" or thinking something in mind like "If I win this battle then I can save the earth but i dont know what tactics he's going to use"
Then somehow the oponent thinks "If he wins this, he saves earth. But he has no idea about my tactics"

meh
Maybe that happens in many anime programs, I dont see many ;-;

Oh yes, cartoon network has gone downhill

I dont get Jonny Bravo. I saw it last week and seeing it again after years makes it look really funny ;-;

I haven't watched a show on CN in a couple years. They did go down hill, I stopped watching when they stopped airing DBZ.
Hands down the best show there, the first time I saw an episode was in 02 or something, the Freeza Saga. Good times, watched half the series with my brother. There are a lot of characters, but I never found it too confusing when I was following it. Now I don't really remember what's what, though.
There were tons of other good shows on CN in the late 90s early 2000s, but then it started to suck when they got this hole "Mormon" attitude about shit. Cartoons are supposed to be immature, they're supposed to be dark/dirty. Even in really subtle ways, I want my innuendo back.