RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Yu Yu Hakusho

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
TV show from old toonami.
back when I was a kid.
2nd anime I ever watched.

If you don't know it, here's an overview
Spoiler for:
Yusuke Urameshi is a street-brawling delinquent with a tough guy approach to everything. Yusuke's mother Atsuko, an alcoholic, had him at the age of 15 and took a backseat in raising her son. He has a reserved seat in the guidance counselor's office, and numerous other delinquents in the city are constantly trying to take him on. Yusuke is pretty fed up with his life.

However, no one expects a sudden act of heroism on his part: he dies trying to save a little boy from a speeding car. When he arrives in the afterlife, he is informed that the child would have miraculously survived, and had it not been for him the child would have one less scratch on his right arm. His act of heroism, therefore, was "completely pointless". Yusuke's premature death was unexpected and unnecessary, and the afterlife was not prepared for his arrival.

After numerous tests to gauge his worth, Yusuke is eventually revived, and is assigned to work for the Spirit World as a detective investigating demon cases in the human world. He comes into spiritual abilities of his own, and enlists the help of numerous friends from Reikai (spirit world), Makai (demon world, translated in the English manga as the Demon Plane) and Ningenkai (Human World) to aid him in his cases as they fight off demons and humans seeking to rule over all three worlds.

I'm torrenting it right now.
112 episodes x_x;;

Anyone else a fan?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I used to be, but I gave up on it in the middle of the fighting tournament. I just wasn't that much into anime.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I used to be, but I gave up on it in the middle of the fighting tournament. I just wasn't that much into anime.

This is basically the same place I stopped watching.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't remember how far I got, because Toonami stopped showing it :|

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
There's four seasons? Wow! Well, I really like this anime. I had a friend who had the DVDs for a while, but now his far-away brother has them.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
60% done
another day or two :D

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Hang in there Nam. You can make it  :tpg:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Hang in there Nam. You can make it  :tpg:

23gb takes a long time to download :|

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I remember this series. I never actually finished it, but I remember seeing some episodes back when it was on Toonami. I really liked how dark it was, at times, but I tried watching it again, and all the tense moments and really dark situations are kind of ruined by how obviously 80's it is. :(

Not a bad show, though.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ok, so I watched the entirety of it, all 112 episodes, from start to finish, over the break.

Arlen: it gets darker.  As in, the enemies are all human psychics who are obsessed with killing us all because of humankind's own sins.

The ending isn't bad either
Spoiler for:
Yusuke DOESN'T win the big tournament and he DOESNT become the king of demon world! =o IT'S A FIRST the hero doesn't beat everyone up in the end!  and then he goes back to the human world and Keiko is all happy to see him and happy ending yay

long and short, it was worth watching, and it's better (at least in my opinion) than most action shows.  It has more depth than FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT train harder FIGHT train FIGHT FIGHT.

there's actually motives/personalities to the enemies other than "I'm evil", and there seems to be a little philosophy later on.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Share the love, share the torrent.

Please?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Share the love, share the torrent.

Please?

mininova
the subtitles are pretty piss poor, but the english audio isn't too bad, except Kuwabara's voice.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I think Kuwabara's voice is hilarious. XD He's the musclehead, right?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I think Kuwabara's voice is hilarious. XD He's the musclehead, right?

he's the guy with the orange 80's haircut who sounds like his nose is constantly stuffed.