RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
D. Gray Man

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I have wanted to post this for a while. This is my favorite show. Probably. Well it's my favorite slightly commercial one anyways. Here, i even have a picture:

ANYHOW, ON WITH DESCRIPTIONS!

D. Gray Man chronicles the adventures of 20th century English exorcist Allen Walker, some weird kid bearing the cross of god on his left hand. Exorcists are missionaries fighting against Akuma, strange creatures deployed by "The Creator" known as The Millennium Earl. Akuma are created when a tragedy occurs, followed by the blackening of a close friend's heart, leading the Millennium Earl to offer the close friend a chance to revive their late friend. Yes, the process is sort of hard to understand when i explain it, but you're probably pretty used to that at this point :P. However, this is only a secondary goal: at the heart of the war is a race to collect "innocence", the crystal of god, and if the bad guys get ahold of it then the Earth will end, same as it did 7000 years ago when the great flood occurred...

Very Epic, Rather unheard of among casual anime-watchers(Not when the anime is dubbed though -_-;), hilarious at times, and with a very nice light touch of gothica. READ IT OR WATCH IT BUT BOTH VERSIONS ARE LOVE D8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
D. Gray Man is awesome, but it's going to be so terribly over-cosplayed at the cons this year :(

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
I liked D. Gray Man for a while. I didn't get to see a ton of it, but a friend was obsessing over pretty majorly. I liked it when it was funny, but then it got waaay too serious.

D. Gray Man is awesome, but it's going to be so terribly over-cosplayed at the cons this year :(
A friend of mine cosplayed Allen a few years ago, and there was almost nobody who knew who she was.

Also, The Millennium Earl is so damn awesome. ;_;

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'm sort of curious as to what will happen when the anime is dubbed, as the last time something only relitivley big spread to the public was twilight, and now every time i see twilight merchandise i cringe. And yes, i do believe that when it's dubbed it'll get massive. Just look at what happened to Death Note. I just hope that it won't become as fucking annoying as twilight ._o

I liked D. Gray Man for a while. I didn't get to see a ton of it, but a friend was obsessing over pretty majorly. I liked it when it was funny, but then it got waaay too serious.

A friend of mine cosplayed Allen a few years ago, and there was almost nobody who knew who she was.

Also, The Millennium Earl is so damn awesome. ;_;

I'm actually conning as Allen myself, although i might change angles to a maid outfit or kimoto or something, the way things are going ._.

Yes the millennium earl is awesome ;_;

I think Tiki Mikk has to be my favorite Noah, although he's at his best when Roads around =O