RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals Menu

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
TDS Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals Menu
Version: 1.2
Author: TDS
Date:Jul 21 2008

Version History

• <Version 1.0> 07.21.2008 Release
  • <Version 1.2> 12.21.2009 Fixed a couple of bugs related to save access
Description

This is a replication of the  Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals Menu for VX.

Features

For now it replicates most features of the Lufia Menu in RPG maker VX

Screenshots

Instructions

Although it's mainly for demonstration purposes to make items "Scenario Objects" or Key items simply add the element ID 17 to the item.

Script

Too big to fit in most forum formats so use the one in the Demo.

Credit

• TDS

Thanks

• Darksora for overall testing. Without him I would not have been able to finish.
  • Ynlraey for basic testing and letting me annoy her over the scripting process.

Support

On this topic.

Known Compatibility Issues

With most other Menu systems.

Demo

TDS Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals CMS ver 1.2

Author's Notes

If anyone has a good font or a very close looking one to the Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals font and would like to share it I would greatly appreciate it. Also looking for the original menu sounds if anyone has them.

Restrictions

Well one thing I would like to make clear is that this menu was never intended to be used in any game at all unless the person puts some work into it to make it work for them. If you can go ahead if you cannot I am sorry, but I cannot help you modify it or make it work for you. If there are any bugs or problems with the menu itself I will be more than happy to fix them.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 10:56:03 PM by Zanaziel »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
wow, this is very nice, I'm impressed!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
looks really nice! great job. especially love how the characters look on the menu too

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Very comprehensive menu system. Great work!

Rep:
Level 87
No rain, no rainbow.
Realy nice script, I love it.
But, I have a problem with Disabling Save on it, is still Enabled for me :/
Sorry for my stupid English, I'm from Slovakia :)

Craftknight's rule
Story: 23%
Maps: 4%
Systems: 5%

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Very cool man.

Sidenote: EWWW COMIC SANS MS, GO AWAYYYYYY

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Realy nice script, I love it.
But, I have a problem with Disabling Save on it, is still Enabled for me :/

Thank you very much for reporting that bug, I fixed it and uploaded a new demo with the fixed script.

Also very sorry for the late reply.

Rep:
Level 87
No rain, no rainbow.
Ok, it works perfektly now :) thanks
Sorry for my stupid English, I'm from Slovakia :)

Craftknight's rule
Story: 23%
Maps: 4%
Systems: 5%

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
i always loved that menu, thanks for creating a script that emulate it so perfectly. Going to stress test it right now.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Ohmigosh, thanks a bunch for uploading this!
I'd give you rep, but I don't know how :D
I'm putting this in my Lufia II remake, is that OK with you?
You'll be in the credits, right after the credits to the owners of Lufia :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Your demo is down TDS. Could you reupload it?

Rep:
Level 81
Monster Hunter
Same as Modern Algebra, the demo is down i'd like to try it :)

EDIT: Found this old version http://www.mediafire.com/?ivxdicm6z4k
here http://www.mundorpgmaker.com/forum/index.php?topic=12085.0
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 05:32:02 PM by Mitsarugi »