RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Soul Knights a Classic RPG

Poll

what hero sould i use for my game

1st
2st
3rd
4th

Rep:
Level 85
Notes:
       Yes it is me again and this time I am ready to make a good game. Over the past year or so I have looked and leered from countless mapping, story, and spiriting Tutorials. There for now I think this game is ready for some proper recognition.

Story:In Soul Knights: a Classic Role Playing Game, you play as the daring hero Azmath W. Dumaru. This adventuress boy was mistaken for a hopeful Soul Knight. But the question is was there a mistake when Azmath was chosen? Threw this game you must find a way to stop The Demons and there generals with the Soul Knights. You also will see many small movies that will hint the many endings.

Game Play:New battle system
Multiple endings
Cut scenes/movies
All objects are interactive
Everyone is happy weapons from all time periods!
Family Tree

Pics.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 11:50:35 PM by west098 »
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This game sounds so awesome. I can't wait to see some screens.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This sounds good, I can't wait for it.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
wow man that souds good story famly tree new skill batle stystem stuf dude can't wai looks fun good man  :blizj: :blizj: :blizj:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Im ready to help you

wat can i do?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 85
Ok, well 1st thing is 1st are you guy telling the truth are you just lieing like last time. If you are not and you want to sprite, betta test, ect. i nead e-mail and other info. like that

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Why would I lie to you? I'm not one of these forums geeks. They did the same thing to me.

I hope you can read properly what I'm saying, I'm not all that great in terms of spellings and grammar.
Now, I can make music and beta test for you if that's ok.

And, from the last time you left, we all learnt that it's no fun being the bad person and crushing hopes so we're actually serious this time. We made a topic called "Our Resolutions" or something after you left so you can search it up. We're dead serious this time.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I would love to be a part of this truly mind-blowing game, but unfortunately I am afraid that I'd end up messing it up. I can't wait to play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 85
Thx speed and Holk you wouldent mess every thing up. Speed if you want to help all I need is an E-mail and the frist beta will be to you with in 24 Hours. Here is the pic. for the poll. (L to R)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:53:12 PM by west098 »

Rep:
Level 85
This is my PERSONAL text
I'll help out, but i what do u need me to help with, execpt with sprites..... I know you want me to do some sprites. Was that stated correctly?  ??? 8)
My other weapon is a rat flail....My nickname is Leo!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 85
This is my PERSONAL text
Ok, I made you the sig( or is it a userbar?) you wanted me to do, but its not completly ready.   

It needs a better background, maybe be alittle bit bigger, etc...

If there's something that could be better please tell me instead of saying it sucks. And sry for double post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 09:29:10 PM by darkx009 »
My other weapon is a rat flail....My nickname is Leo!!!!!!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
ALright, i voted for the 2st one because it's like a robot and i love like robbots.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Masterchief wanna be.

Rep:
Level 85
Look, screan shots. And userbars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I love Firerain
Rep: