RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kannagi - Crazy shrine maiden

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
An art student named Jin Mikuriya carves a statue from the wood of the Kannagi tree only to have the statue come to life in the form of a goddess, who has now taken over the statue. He and "Nagi" work together to destroy the impurities that are gathering in the town.

Funny, epic moment, & I know you'll like it. . . .

._____. Not as great as some other, but worth the time.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
that sounds hilarious =O

is it manga or anime? or does it have a manga AND an anime?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I wanna start this series too. <3 shrine maidens. But exactly what kind of "impurities" are gathering in the town? o.O

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
that sounds hilarious =O

is it manga or anime? or does it have a manga AND an anime?

Both :)

I wanna start this series too. <3 shrine maidens. But exactly what kind of "impurities" are gathering in the town? o.O
;3 Watch it to find out. :x I'm not spoiling it