RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
And so begins the topic for Second Barrage. I had to order vol. 1 from Borders since nobody had it in stock. But it arrived and so now I've seen the first four episodes.

Second Barrage is the second season of Black Lagoon. Wikipedia does a much better job explaining it, once again, but be warned, the article is spoiler-rific. Second Barrage starts with episode 13. I don't know much about the second season yet, since I've just started. But so far there have been quite a few new characters introduced. Most notable are the two adorable "vampire" twins who refer to each other as "fratele meu" (center picture, on the right) and "sora mea" (center picture, on the left) but are also known as "Hänsel" and "Gretel". And then in episode four, there's Greenback Jane (on the right). I don't know much about her at the moment because I don't have disk 2 yet, :tpg: but she's a money counterfeiter from India.

Once again, be careful about spoilers, discuss the second season or any episode from the second season, and begin!