RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] *Throws Stuff Here*

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
12 Characters from Touhou incoming...

Renkai
Maribel
Shinki
Patchoulli
Youmu
Tewi
Sanae
Suika
Yuka
Komachi
Hong Meilin

I Did them all today and I'm REAAALLLYYY TIRED
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:41:11 PM by boe »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
._.

Woah, the links are dead btw but that is great XD

Rep:
Level 85
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Oh what, not they aren't apparently rmrk messed up the url =_=;

http://"http//i179.photobucket.com/albums/w320/ynlraey/maincharacter_.jpg%22 > it looks like that, remove the "http// it's an excess

Edit: Ok it should work now, hopefully XD
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 09:19:20 AM by Nessiah »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
That's amazing. I like the picture up at the top especially. rep+  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Those all look nice. Great job. My favourite is either Maribel or Yuka, I think.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I Did them all today and I'm REAAALLLYYY TIRED

:o
Those are really good!  :lol:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Not bad, not bad at all. Great for one day's work.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Hey welcome to RMRK!  I think my fav is Hong Meilin.  Too bad I have no idea what Touhou is.

Rep:
Level 85
Thank you for the compliment :D

Rep:
Level 87
All in a single day? That's very awesome! Your drawing and the eyes kinda reminds me of Type-Moon's style.

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 87
It's just the way I see your drawing, don't get confused or anything. But still, nice. ;8

Rep:
Level 85
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:01:09 AM by Nessiah »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
this is great stuff.
I never could quite get that type of shading working, myself

also

Touhou <3

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
Touhou is love <3
I'm coloring Hong Meilin now. It gets tiring specially with parents on your back making you do chores  :-\

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
haha yeah, I know the feeling.

offtopic:
Hey, do you know where those Touhou chibi fanflashes are? the point and click to continue ones?  I can't find them ;-;

Rep:
Level 85
Oh man yes! I need to find them again though although I'm sure gensokyo.org has it.

Ontopic: Those pics are for our Touhou RPG game inspired by morrochi's "enjoy april fools day" joke :<

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
nice, can't wait to see it :D

edit: LAZER BATS PYUUU PYUUUUU
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 02:59:35 PM by NAMKCOR »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

lol I wish I can shade like that, very good job Nessiah.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85

Realism phail

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You're good, but the anime style is played out. Draw something in your own style.

Rep:
Level 85

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
:x China looks beautiful with color.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow, those are really well done.