RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request] card game minigame

Rep:
Level 85
i want a card game minigame with editable cards, it has to be with these rules (screenies posted later in this post):
  • editable cards with all own powers and abileties
  • able to buy cards in the shop

• cards are able to have an abilety (like power +1 or opp power -1)
  • cards must be items so i can add or remove them
  • the cards i just make and put i any folder in the recource manegager
  • when a card has a higher power than the opponents one he wins
  • every player has 20 life points
  • when you defeat a card of your opponent the power of yours is drawn from his lp(life points)
  • you have a deck of all cards you have in your inventory
  • every turn you draw a card (random) your opponent too
  • opponents deck most be editable
  • when your out of life points you lose

THESE ARE THE REWARDS:
-credit (even when you only link to a script/event system like this one)
-custom maps (just to copy in your game
-event systems on request (whatever you want, i will try it)
-icons
-charsets
-tileset

here are a few suggestions to make it more easy:
-i wont use the battle system so you can use cards in stead of enemies or items
-the cards i make can be putted in the pictures or something

i someone could make/link this it would help sooooooooooooo much

screens of look a liking systems:
(cards)
(animation not needed)

Rep:
Level 85
if you whould do it, realy thanks! that would be the second time you helped me out! (but if someone else has a script for this... it whould be even better) because it whould be much more easy to put in your game (i think)

Rep:
Level 85
with 500 above variables? than i think i just make my game over yours (just take your demo and put my maps in and delete the unneeded) realy thanks

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Ive been wanted to make a card system for ages but havnt been able to figure it out. Would be awsome to see if someone can actually get it done, id be interested to see how its done. Good luck..

Rep:
Level 85
it sounds like kipe knows wat he's doing, so i guess he can get it done   ;)

Rep:
Level 85
o, i was already wondering why you said nothing, thought you where ignoring me for some reason :-\ but now i know why ;) succes with looking for a new computer :P