RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ghareeb Resources

Rep:
Level 86
Hell Blade © 2008, All Rights Reserved
Ghareeb Original Sprites:

All these sprites are Hell Blade © 2008, Some Rights Reserved.

Spoiler for Complete Version 1.0:
Giant Hellhound

Red-Haired Guy

Red-Haired Guy (Sword)

Red-Haired Guy (Underwear)

Red-Haired Guy (Blinking, not that good but still requires credit)

Red Haired Guy (Holy-Wings)

Red Haired Guy (Dark-Wings)

Misc

Red Haired Guy (Axe)

Black Haired Guy

Blue Haired Guy

Dark-Blue Haired Guy

Green Haired Guy

Neon Haired Guy

Purple Haired Guy

Red Haired Guy (Spear)

Red Haired Guy (Double Sword)

Red Haired Guy to Monster11

White Haired Guy

Yellow Haired Guy

70's Dude

70's Dude (Blue)

70's Dude (Green)

70's Dude (Red)

70's Dude (Yellow)

Nightshade Wolf

Spoiler for Complete Version 2.0:
Skieth

Spoiler for WIP:
Kune (This isn't an edit of the gunner or grappler)

Note: I just started spriting so any help would be appreciated.

Warning: If you use any of these resources without any credit, it is stealing, and will face legal issues, serouisly. Also no modification of upon my work if you did it is considered stealing. These sprites are only for non-commercial games only, if its commercial it is considered stealing. Distributing my work under your name is stealing. (This isn't a joke, I'm dead serouis.)

More comming soon...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 04:38:19 PM by Ghareeb »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hmm, what is that weird black line going through the red haired guys hair? It looks really strange.

Rep:
Level 86
Hmm, what is that weird black line going through the red haired guys hair? It looks really strange.
Highlights, I guess. Not really sure...

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Ya
Nice I like them alot.  I cannot wait until you have finished that 70s.  It looks so cool.   :)

Rep:
Level 86
Update:
New Sprites:
Red Haired Guy (Underwear, Blinking, Holy-Wings, and Dark-Wings)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:24:09 PM by Ghareeb »

Rep:
Level 86
Version 1.0 of all sprites are released.

Version 2.0 is a much better improvement over my former sprites + new sprites.

Rep:
Level 86
Skieth is released in Version 2.0 sprites!
Kune a work in progress sprite is in WIP sprites!

Rep:
Level 87
I like the transforming one that goes into Monster 11, I will totally use that. But the hair looks flat on those characters, they could use a little shading.

Rep:
Level 86
For Good RPG Games!
 Hi I'm new at this and I was just wondering what you use to make these like the wings and stuff. Thank you

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
Is modification of your work with credit to you still considered stealing?

@Theodie - I can't speak for ghareeb, but the wings look like they were ripped from one of the angels, and the darkwings are prolly just a recover.
This is a signature.