RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VX English Trial released!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Ye im here to help you old farts..

http://www.rpgmakervx.com/picks/RPGMakerVXTrial(ENG).zip

Go there and paste the DLL into your RPG maker vx trial map.
And enjoy your game

HAVENT COMPLETELY TESTED IT !!
MAKE A COPY OF YOUR OWN DLL FIRST !!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 11:06:36 PM by Snailer »

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
For some reason nobody needs it :/ ??

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Awesome find.  ;D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Nice find thanks!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I didnt care for the trial that much, I hope it gets more tight in the final versions.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Very nice Snailer. Good work finding the English version.

Rep:
Level 86
Now we just need to e-mail it to the Chinese, have them crack it for full access, and we'll be good! I believe that the address is 1337azn@taiping.chicom.

Have at it boys!

On a serious note, as of now, I am unimpressed.

-BP

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Now we just need to e-mail it to the Chinese, have them crack it for full access, and we'll be good! I believe that the address is 1337azn@taiping.chicom.

what?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
what the hell? send them to the chinese? LOL
did I miss something? :o

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
...Err, why Chinese? =o

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Now we just need to e-mail it to the Chinese, have them crack it for full access, and we'll be good! I believe that
the address is 1337azn@taiping.chicom.

Send it to the Chinese? Thats whack...  How bout sending it to :mex:? (Thats whack too)

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I still don't get it. WHY CHINESE? =o

Rep:
Level 87
uh..... someone made a crack for VX to unlock it all and stuff, i read that on some website that i found through some link that someone posted... think it was Nouman.... so they mustve been chinese.....

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
That crack was removed shortly after. It was deemed illegal.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I see. I understand now.
Thanks.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Hope someone fixes and releases a version like the special XP : D

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I don't. I wish everyone would just buy the legal version when it comes out. They even planned an English release next month lol.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Epic  :tpg:

lol. If you're talking about me, which I'm fairly certain you are, consider the following :

The "special" versions are almost always screwed up in some way and usually contain some unknown and untouchable  error that cannot be fixed. This can screw with your game data, forcing you to start again if you unfortunate enough to not have backed up your files.

The first time they released this into English was because they were loosing money to the "special" versions you speak of. To those of us who want future English releases that are LEGAL, we don't want anymore "special" versions to come out. If stuff like that keeps happening they might give up on the new market and just stick with selling overseas, thus leaving us with crappy "special" versions.

Thank you for your time and good night. ;)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Yeah, i don't get d/ling a cracked, hacked, illegal, bugged, broken screwed up version that'l get little if any support from the communities and lead to youlosing so mch...probably everything or just buying the full version anyways, when you only have to wait a month or two for the real thing to hit the figurative shelves....

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
sweet! ive been looking for this for a while now... i was getting tired of the fan translation of the jap. version because it didnt change some stuff in it so thx for finding this

oh and nice avatar snailer.. lol

Rep:
Level 86
Umm, Sorry to burst your bubble but this isnt a VX trial. its just to translate the Japanese Into english  :( but I guess you could consider it the trial. :bean:

One of the best rpg maker xp games ever!Try it out!
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com

Rep:
Level 85
i have it and i didn't have to copy or past the dll file. Mine came with the dll file. I see that lots of people haveing trouble downloading the english trial demo. But you know that is a full program all you need is the activation key and serial number to change the trial to full version program!!!!!!
"If you build it, they will play it"